Fellow Caucasians how are u today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Italians mixed With Arab/North African though? I seen a lot of Italians with Long noses and slightly tanned or brownish skin. If they put on a Khamis many could pass off as Arab. What’s your opinion?
I have some Italian friends from Sicily & ofc they look like regular Europeans. Italians are predominantly of European/White stock:
0405f98322f5d1b5b50962e15a533bd0.jpg

evariccobonosipario19yt.jpg

VixR

Veritas
I have some Italian friends from Sicily & ofc they look like regular Europeans. Italians are predominantly of European/White stock:
0405f98322f5d1b5b50962e15a533bd0.jpg

evariccobonosipario19yt.jpg
That girl is almost certainly not Sicilian. The guy with the crossbody bag looks more Siciliano (something’s going on there), while the rest look more broadly Italian. It’s a fact Sicilians have Moorish blood, different from North Italian populations.

That girl is almost certainly not Sicilian. The guy with the crossbody bag looks more Siciliano (something’s going on there), while the rest look more broadly Italian. It’s a fact Sicilians have Moorish blood, different from North Italian populations.
Not every Sicilian is heavily mixed with North Africans as you think. I know some Sicilians irl & they look like regular Euros like the girl i posted.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are Italians mixed With Arab/North African though? I seen a lot of Italians with Long noses and slightly tanned or brownish skin. If they put on a Khamis many could pass off as Arab. What’s your opinion?

Italians are a product of Romans mixing with ethnics such as Jews, Arabs, Persians etc etc dating back to when Rome ruled the world

VixR

Veritas
Not every Sicilian is heavily mixed with North Africans as you think. I know some Sicilians irl & they look like regular Euros like the girl i posted.
I was speaking in generalities. That girl is wayyy more likely to be from the North. Sicilians even speak differently from North Italians in that their dialect is heavily influenced by Arabic and other languages.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

The Arabs were on Sicily and in southern Italy. Of course they have Arab blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending