Fellas, how many of you could do this?

@Kool-Aid Obviously this was done for shits and giggles/social media call it whatever you like.

But there's a lesson to be learnt here, how many of you lean in to your fears and go for what you want.:mjpls:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

All you need is confidence and your more than halfway there.:yousmart:

I do not know where to begin? Its sooooo annoying and aggravating, i want to scream out loud, or rant out primitive African folk tale songs to describe my agony.

That's so humiliating. That first woman in particular had such a look of contempt and boarderline disgust on her face. I'd want to crawl into a hole of die. Why would you post this?lool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's so humiliating. That first woman in particular had such a look of contempt and boarderline disgust on her face. I'd want to crawl into a hole of die looool

Not really. Both women were flattered. Women are vain. A little attention goes along way. Jane Austen said it best-- a little attention on a woman and the next line is- can we marry?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra I think it's more than just that.

Really? Enlighten us

1634149208698.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra I think it's lack of romantic success coupled with pent up sexual frustration which leads to bitterness, resentment and a very jaded outlook.

Nice try, But i don't think so !

Your theory will immediately FAIL because u have also included @Nak-Muay-Kru whom the last i checked is a male. (but i keep on insisting he is a lesbian female, but i digress)

i am more annoyed at the core of his intent.

Desperateness.

Speaking of that-- let me share an anecdote. I work in a large company with diverse race of people. In the lunch room i happen to over hear a very low class, not attractive white man sit with his mexican wife whom he brought to work and got employed. She does not speak english. Both are very elderly in their mid 50s.. They work in the production. When the mexican wife got up for rest room, young attractive Mexicans girls commented about his wife's new outfit, no doubt complimenting him on his wifes new cloth.(or bully the wife low key behind her back) . U know what he said?

Well she is not as pretty as YOU of course.

And the fairly attractive mexican woman nervously laughed out loud "Oh my GODDD!

And i got up, threw my unfinished lunch and went back to work. I was simply disgusted.

As i was walking away.......i glanced at

The Elder poor wife comes back to the table. He instructs her to sit the side of the table he likes. I am sure this woman goes thru some sort of abuse.

So the picture here is-- his patheticness- his disloyalty, his unfilled fantasies and really aggravating desperateness that i find undignified to say the least.

Last edited:
Nice try, But i don't think so !

Your theory will immediately FAIL because u have also included @Nak-Muay-Kru whom the last i checked is a male. (but i keep on insisting he is a lesbian female, but i digress)

i am more annoyed at the core of his intent.

Desperateness.

Speaking of that-- let me share an anecdote. I work in a large company with diverse race of people. In the lunch room i happen to over hear a very low class, not attractive white man sit with his mexican wife whom he brought to work and got employed. She does not speak english. Both are very elderly in their mid 50s.. They work in the production. When the mexican wife got up for rest room, the elder very low class white man started joking with other younger attractive Mexican women about his wife's new outfit. U know what he said?

Well she is not as pretty as YOU of course.

And the fairly attractive mexican woman nervously laughed out loud "Oh my GODDD!

And i got up, threw my unfinished lunch and went back to work. I was simply disgusted.

As i was walking away.......i glanced at

The Elder poor wife comes back to the table. He instructs her to sit the side of the table he likes. I am sure this woman goes thru some sort of abuse.

So the picture here is-- his patheticness- his disloyalty, his unfilled fantasies and really aggravating desperateness that i find undignified to say the least.
Wax waalan, nice story though.

Trending

Latest posts