Fellas come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
To my Somali brothers that have their looks on point #nohomo what type of girls do you attract the mostby ethnic background? Which ones look at you the most. I am curious. Me North African and Light skin mixed race(redbone/yellowbone) Black. Now you guys go.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You attract troubles? Shuw hadhaa waryaa?

It was a little joke kek, I would say i attract probably North Africans and to an extend, Somali girls back home. Since I made my choice about religion, i won't get near those two groups (Somali girls and North Africans) because they are muslims:eating:

CaliTedesse

VIP
It was a little joke kek, I would say i attract probably North Africans and to an extend, Somali girls back home. Since I made my choice about religion, i won't get near those two groups (Somali girls and North Africans) because they are muslims:eating:
I forgot to mention East African qumayos too but I dont rate them akhi LMFAO, but that is nice bro I respect your religious believe akhi you are a good person.

North african girls (especially morrocans they love BSC), latinas, black girls (tho i don't really like WA girls). And of course my favourite in terms of personality and the ones who would convert for me the most (cadaan queens). I also seen some thicc ass East asian girls and they like somali men too.

I hope you return to islam one day. Try hanging our with good muslims. If they can convert gang banging Madows, i'm sure they can convert a blood brother with a good heart.

Remember akhi hellfire is eternal. What ever questions you may have talk to a qualified sheikh about it. Because i used to argue with gaalo about religion and they come up with points they are ignorant about but they were so persuasive that i was nearly convinced, until i went and researched my religion and asked sheikhs to explain certain things.

CaliTedesse

VIP
North african girls (especially morrocans they love BSC), latinas, black girls (tho i don't really like WA girls). And of course my favourite in terms of personality and the ones who would convert for me the most (cadaan queens). I also seen some thicc ass East asian girls and they like somali men too.
LMFAOOOO @BSC trust me bro they really do.

shout out to my Cadaan queens!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I hope you return to islam one day. Try hanging our with good muslims. If they can convert gang banging Madows, i'm sure they can convert a blood brother with a good heart.

Remember akhi hellfire is eternal. What ever questions you may have talk to a qualified sheikh about it. Because i used to argue with gaalo about religion and they come up with points they are ignorant about but they were so persuasive that i was nearly convinced, until i went and researched my religion and asked sheikhs to explain certain things.

I don't think i will go back. But thanks for trying, bro!

CaliTedesse

VIP
You haven't even given it a chance. This ramadan hang around muslims and fast. See how you like it.
Akhi guiding or misguiding is not in your power sxb put yourself in @4head shoes. He probably feels offended at you trying to persuade him join the same religion he left.

Akhi guiding or misguiding is not in your power sxb put yourself in @4head shoes. He probably feels offended at you trying to persuade him join the same religion he left.
I understand but we are encouraged to save our brothers and preach to them. However i do not persist once the person has made it clear they no longer want to be converted. I respect the choice of others and pray they may find the truth and peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending