FEIT says they will hold speaker & presidential elections without Gedo

Damn, @TekNiKo the FEIT has full backing of PM Rooble he says “RW waa igu wafaqsanyahay” :lolbron:

This is very sad to see, the same FEIT Reer Gedo was relying on turn their backs on them.

Well you had Hiiraan on your side that had more seats the Gedo, but oh well Farmaajo forced Guudlaawe on us but expects Gedo to be safe and cozy from Madoobe :duck: Not on Rooble's watch

Last edited:
They thought they could hold the elections hostage using naked tribalism. They either submit to their regional state presidents or we move on.

8629EB98-E271-40E5-871D-12D5C1450515.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Against 4.5 how can elections start without all 61 Darood MPs wa riyo maalmeed.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If the 2 Darood states agree to it then shouldn’t be a problem. :samwelcome:
Why would they? Deni and Madoobe want to control these seats too, they would be losing 16 potential voters.

It's rooble delay tactics

You will see fahad elected and elections taking place in garbahaarey.

Rooble is trying to cause chaos and confusion.
I see Garbahaarey elections taking place in Muqdisho after the presidential elections.

Fahad elected is 100% dependent on Guudlaawe not Rooble or Farmaajo can get him elected or stop him.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
This is totally against democracy, 17th September agreement, Baidoa technical committee agreement, and everything that was agreed on and observed by the IC, this joke man Rooble Bahane is further damaging the image of the mucarad, what a good lad.

Qofwalan

house of samatalis
This is totally against democracy, 17th September agreement, Baidoa technical committee agreement, and everything that was agreed on and observed by the IC, this joke man Rooble Bahane is further damaging the image of the mucarad, what a good lad.
Totally against democracy :drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts