FEIT Resolves Baydhabo issue, 2 seats released whereas 1 seat will be selected again!

FEIT will be sending a committee to Baydhabo to help with the process of finding a solution and also for them to give the certificates inside Baydhabo so they arrive to Mogadishu by the 14th.

A solution will definitely be met I have heard Mahad Salad and Sanbalolshe requested FEIT to come to Baydhabo to assist with solution. This is crucial as 24 hours left.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

FEIT will be sending a committee to Baydhabo to help with the process of finding a solution and also for them to give the certificates inside Baydhabo so they arrive to Mogadishu by the 14th.

A solution will definitely be met I have heard Mahad Salad and Sanbalolshe requested FEIT to come to Baydhabo to assist with solution. This is crucial as 24 hours left.
Honestly who cares about these 3. Fahad Yasin should not be allowed to get a seat in Hirshabelle however.

Want this election to be no longer delayed

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
277814472_837833437615252_9222193212663592027_n.jpg

Why the desperation to give them certificates. Isn't quorum filled? Proceed ahead with the sham swearing ceremony. I will tell you from now it will be a flop.

Why the desperation to give them certificates. Isn't quorum filled? Proceed ahead with the sham swearing ceremony. I will tell you from now it will be a flop.
How long has Qoor Qoor been there?

It makes no sense that a few people are singled out for elections for NO reason.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Rooble has caved in loool, Fahad Yasim and KG MPs will be released thanks to IC telling Rooble

Rooble has caved in loool, Fahad Yasim and KG MPs will be released thanks to IC telling Rooble

I can tell you KG MPs will be released and Sareedo seat will be selected again this time with a proper aged Malxiis :russ:

Fahad Yasin seat is in Hirshabelle and Guudlaawe should be the one to be discussing it with.

I can tell you KG MPs will be released and Sareedo seat will be selected again this time with a proper aged Malxiis :russ:

Fahad Yasin seat is in Hirshabelle and Guudlaawe should be the one to be discussing it with.
No seat will be selected again saxib. Sleep on that.

No seat will be selected again saxib. Sleep on that.
This is what Laftagareen said... he can “reselect Sareedo seat but Jawaari and Abdulkadir Mohamed No Fkn Way”.

But when that is resolved, Fahad will be the only one left without any support and I doubt Guudlaawe will put his neck out on the line for Fahad yasin again kkk

How long has Qoor Qoor been there?

It makes no sense that a few people are singled out for elections for NO reason.
Qoorqoor has been there for 3 days i guess. Mahad salad and co tried campaigning for different candidates. I'm surprised laftagareen didn't kick them out already.

No they singled out fahad to stop him from being 1st deputy. The rest one was for tiktok, one for jawaari and idk why the other one got stopped. Maybe to show they are not favoring certain people.

This is what Laftagareen said... he can “reselect Sareedo seat but Jawaari and Abdulkadir Mohamed No Fkn Way”.

But when that is resolved, Fahad will be the only one left without any support and I doubt Guudlaawe will put his neck out on the line for Fahad yasin again kkk
Let's wait and see. No point saying this will happen or that will happen.

Sham swearing in process..? LoLoL
Feit don't swear in mps. That's not their job lol. And it's a sham if 275 mps are not there. Until the last mp is selected somalia has no new parliament. Quorum is for a working parliament. 4.5 foundation if it's not based on that then there's no legitimacy.

Feit don't swear in mps. That's not their job lol. And it's a sham if 275 mps are not there. Until the last mp is selected somalia has no new parliament. Quorum is for a working parliament. 4.5 foundation if it's not based on that then there's no legitimacy.
We are just waiting for Jowhar & Ceelwaaq MPs once Laftagareen is resolved

Kiss the ring. :ulyin:

These eelays will be dealt with once your Abo Farmaajo is gone, so tell us what's your Beesha Gedo's plan post Farmaajo.

You seem to confuse with KG who Laftagareen holds hostage with your Marexaan interests which is far fetched.

Our Number 1 goal is to remove Farmaajo and Fahad at all cost, anything else is secondary.

Trending