FEIT publishes list of MPs and Senators. Fahad yasiin is done

If fahad could easily be done like that, people wouldn't be mentioning his name everyday everywhere. Enjoy the show

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
You think some no name will over-ride head of gudiga doorashada?-bro it's over the Americans are all in on robles idea and timeline.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
FAKE NEWS Guddiga Doorashada Heer Federaal FIET oo beeniyeey hakad kursiga HOP 86

I guess it’s not fake news. News media are still reporting as of couple minutes ago. You can’t use a Farmaajo and Fahad stooge like Cali Yare to call anything fake news

Al shababi Fahad is off 👍🏽

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
It is not stoping anything-just noise.-Will be intresting to see if all the nisa mps take their ID and be counted or refuse to be part of parliment in protest and solidarity with yasin-is there honor among thieves😁

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale

Why is jesoow doing this-isnt he team farmaajo-didnt he get the memo they are boycotting the ceremony?

TekNiKo

VIP
Who the fock cares KG 77 MPs wont be participating in this sham.

Who the fock cares KG 77 MPs wont be participating in this sham.
Very good move, I hope laftagareen holds his MPs in Baidoa until the end of this month.

Parliament speaker will be an Eelay from Kismaayo soon inshallah, Viva Laftagareen.

TekNiKo

VIP
:heh: Fahad aint going no where and you will be humiliated again.

Farmajo and fahad will not go easily. I do not see a solution that doesn’t involve a war, something hawiye are not willing to do and rightly so.