FEIT have landed in Kismayo en route to Ceelwaaq!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Seeing this moment live is beautiful. 5 years for what, his devious plan for 5 whole years has come crumbling down in a 3 days…

Ree gedo are still claiming they will hold the election in garbaharay. It’s this delusional thinking that results in them losing every time.

Enjoy the show. :trumpsmirk:
Nah NIGGA, you ENJOY the show.
8EA88937-F310-40FC-B230-A705F2128EB6.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Who cares where the Shaydhan Muse Geele goes, no one in Gedo will recognise Ceelwaaq sham. Imagine an MP that cant even to to their region. Now I Know how SL feels.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Who cares where the Shaydhan Muse Geele goes, no one in Gedo will recognise Ceelwaaq sham. Imagine an MP that cant even to to their region. Now I Know how SL feels.
All of the Gedo region will be brought under the control of Jubaland when a new President is elected.

So they’ll be able to go to Garbaharey after the elections.

Secondly CeelWaaq is in Gedo, use Google maps.

What’s funny is where the ‘MPs’ in Garbaharey go after their election. They can’t go to Xamar so I’m wondering are they even paid lol.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
All of the Gedo region will be brought under the control of Jubaland when a new President is elected.

So they’ll be able to go to Garbaharey after the elections.

Secondly CeelWaaq is in Gedo, use Google maps.

What’s funny is where the ‘MPs’ in Garbaharey go after their election. They can’t go to Xamar so I’m wondering are they even paid lol.
No its not its in Kenya Ceelwaaq itself is not going to be the election site but Ceelqaaloow , which is on the Kenyan border side. This is absolutely illegal and you only support it due to tribalism. And good luck bringing them to Garbaharay they would be shot on sight.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
No its not its in Kenya Ceelwaaq itself is not going to be the election site but Ceelqaaloow , which is on the Kenyan border side. This is absolutely illegal and you only support it due to tribalism. And good luck bringing them to Garbaharay they would be shot on sight.
I support it so this election can be over and we don’t elect another 16 Farmaajo puppets. Not because of tribalism.

We all can agree the last 5 years has been chaotic and seen little progress. You’d see that if you weren’t so blinded by Farmaajo

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Where did it go wrong for you?

Trending

Latest posts