BREAKING NEWS FEIT Declines any election in Garbahaarey & says the Paper circulating in the media is fake!

@TekNiKo
9C73BC9C-79D5-4438-8AAA-256C400E1FAC.png

:pachah1:lol, im already reading from Facebook that Jubaland's is preparing 10 marexaan puppets as MPs who are all married to an Ogaden wives who have all been Vetted and Interviewed by (NIS) kenyan security intelligence.

RIP Reer Gedo, they have been fully defeated and conquered by Kenya's Jubaland.

Beesha west Gedo has no one to blame but themselves for this humiliation. Neither Afweyn nor Farmaajo built even a single toilet in Gedo. They foolishly followed the ex transportation department worker from Buffalo who’s not even Reer Gedo but is reer GM off a cliff instead of putting their own interests first.

The IQ on display from Beesha west Gedo explains real well why their lands are the least developed in all of somaliweyn

:pachah1:lol, im already reading from Facebook that Jubaland's is preparing 10 marexaan puppets as MPs who are all married to an Ogaden wives who have all been Vetted and Interviewed by (NIS) kenyan security intelligence.

RIP Reer Gedo, they have been fully defeated and conquered by Kenya's Jubaland.
Defeated in their own turf kkkk. The most embarrassing political defeat ever. How can you lose to a man in your own turf when you hijacked all the goverment forces and many just to beat him?

cow

VIP
what happened to hiirshabeele capital will be moved to baladweyne?
what happened to your gentleman agreement?
what happened to guudlaawe cant come to beledweyne?
what happened to general xuud?
what happened to waare?

i saw a lot of posts you make saying madoobe is "laandheere" for resisting FGS, does that make you laangaab as it took farmaajo less then 5 minutes to kick your uncle waare out and without any consequences?

first answer that, however i know you will cry to the mods and get my comment deleted. i guarantee it 100 percent.

@Waaqmasho

what happened to waare?

i saw a lot of posts you make saying madoobe is "laandheere" for resisting FGS, does that make you laangaab as it took farmaajo less then 5 minutes to kick your uncle waare out and without any consequences?

first answer that, however i know you will cry to the mods and get my comment deleted. i guarantee it 100 percent.

@Waaqmasho
What’s more important then all that is the mx removed from the Villa then everything will be fine & the seats to be held in Ceelwaaq.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Am starting to feel bad-this many L's aint good.
Where is governor gedo that said car waa ninki ceelwaaq taga 😭

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Whats stoping you,where are the troops you said were headed to ceelwaaq? Where hiiraale? Why nothing ever comes true for you? So mamy quetions,so many seats too damn.

what happened to waare?

@Waaqmasho
Maybe beesha xawaadle should invite Ethiopian tanks into hiiraan, expand into shabelle dhexe more and then hold hirshabelle hostage :denzelnigga: