Feeling miserable in the rain? These gorillas too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
LOOOOOOOOOOL The expression they make in their faces is priceless. Kinda reminded me of African americans, they act like that when it rains, the rains gets into the wigs.

Tukraq

VIP
Lmfaooo and they look bad either with or without them
nah man nowadays these qumayos look good with them, I think they've been improving the tech behind it or something :drakelaugh: but these madoows have the best looking hair (even though its not their real hair and either a weave or wig) but at night they take it off talk about catfish:liberaltears: even the men have it now
wade-4-b_wide-6b802adcb02228f30f225a9f551bbac016ef6173.jpg

@R.Kelly needs to take advantage:drakelaugh:

nah man nowadays these qumayos look good with them, I think they've been improving the tech behind it or something :drakelaugh: but these madoows have the best looking hair (even though its not their real hair and either a weave or wig) but at night they take it off talk about catfish:liberaltears: even the men have it now

Lmfaooo because poor indian girls and horses are out there bald for them to wear wigs

They got it in ohio the balding cure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending