Feeling embarrassed and ashamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
For somalispot and somalis in general after having read just the titles of some of the topics on the first page of the general section.

The majority of the topics are just straight up revolting, is anyone here sane? It's almost like you're all in competition to outdo each other for meaningless posts.

Bring back the somalispot I signed up for.

giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What version of Somalispot did you sign up to?

Because in my version I knew I would see too many fuckery bullshit when Menace, Abdijohnson were in charge of it. I don't mind it to be honest, it gives me freedom of speech to say what I want as a member. I don't get why people want to censor themselves, we are already anonymous.

Hitherto a part of troll rat race , some fellows are now quintessential disingenuous apes of a mongrel breed .one need not to digress endlessly from the subject at hand here ,suffice it to say , Ya fellows ,this shall All be a blessing in disguise In the end .

VixR

Veritas
For somalispot and somalis in general after having read just the titles of some of the topics on the first page of the general section.

The majority of the topics are just straight up revolting, is anyone here sane? It's almost like you're all in competition to outdo each other for meaningless posts.

Bring back the somalispot I signed up for.

giphy.gif
You mean it used to be meaningful and have substance?

It'd be one thing if there were meaningful, substantial, educational posts here among all the nonsense, but there's nothing of the sort. I'm thinking this place has run it's course for me.

You mean it used to be meaningful and have substance?

It'd be one thing if there were meaningful, substantial, educational posts here among all the nonsense, but there's nothing of the sort. I'm thinking this place has run it's course for me.
Hey , when you are leaving ,don't forget to say good bye to me their dee .:p

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
If we want meaningful topics and posts we need to have level headed and mature posters. So why not start meaningful and educational threads that is worthy to read. I am pretty sure these young heads wouldn't mind contributing.

For everyone who complained about the topics on this forum should start topics that they deem appropriate or shut up. This forum is the Somali TMZ:siilaanyolaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He complains but hardly ever starts a topic.

Mr Hollier than Thou ( @Reddington ) contribute or keep eating your raw hilib you ragin Hebrshi maniac

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
This forums immoral posts are what got it attention in the first place.....

When people post educational threads, no one responds.

But when people post controversial ones, even Fox and Friends program hosts want to join the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.