Feeling awkward when speaking to a xalimo that i like

So, the other day i met this attractive halimo. I usually dont greet people unless they greet me first. But, i made an exception and i said my salaam and she said "wa alikum salam, innadeer". After that, i did not know what to say and i felt like an idot because i totally fancy this xalimo.

Has that happened to you ?

So, the other day i met this attractive halimo. I usually dont greet people unless they greet me first. But, i made an exception and i said my salaam and she said "wa alikum salam, innadeer". After that, i did not know what to say and i felt like an idot because i totally fancy this xalimo.

:mahubowtf:Really?
You couldn't think of anything to say

Tell your heart to stop pumbing and everything will go well, if not the is a long road ahead

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
She got a fat ass, huh ? :trumpsmirk:
just today 7 am I saw a xalimo her dhabo was 5 meters behind her I was in love instantly :banderas:

Trending

Latest posts