Federation always comes under attack and almost always fails

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
The only way centralism will ever work is economic incentives for federal states
Build their roads,give them factories etc
Lift from poverty

there is nothing sfg can offer or give any region right now, hence why they are not respected

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
And what's wrong with being named after a occupation? better that than some illiterate nomad wandering the deserts all year round. Funny thing is that nomads look down on jobs that help build urban societies. Things like leather working and blacksmithing, menial labour like construction/plumbing. You seem like a smart guy but its telling the hold this backwards system holds on diaspora psyche, imagine those back home that dont know any better.

What's wrong with being named after a job 😆 Lion cultures won't accept being slave identities to some kingdom who even our commoner can abtirsi their royal houses out. Alright you can join fuedal society mr abdi tuuboyin lol

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@wheel The fuedal societies you love also have one family who keep their lineage and abtirsi like we all do even our commoners but then the the rest of their society is linked and tied to fuedal occupation which is basically insulting them saying your family name isnt worth recording.

Don't get me wrong their is nothing wrong with occupations but I refuse my ppl to adopt fuedal occupations and then source and link their identity to it like some damn serf or peasant.

We must take whats good from the east and west and leave behind things that are Sharaf dhac or violations to the somali lineage based culture.

What's wrong with being named after a job 😆 Lion cultures won't accept being slave identities to some kingdom who even our commoner can abtirsi their royal houses out. Alright you can join fuedal society mr abdi tuuboyin lol
Sxb pastoralism based societies cannot ever be described as "lion cultures" in the modern age, its basically false pride and unearned hubris. You have nothing to be proud off, your people are bottom feeders at everything and live off the handouts of the west.
Even in the eras they were top shots they parasited off other nations. Observe all nomadic societies, all conquered and subjugated and de-tribalised by sedentary/feudal societies starting with central asian countries in the 18th century, it simply does not fit the modern age. The most clan based societies are the biggest shitholes, sahel countries and somalia, dealing with tribal conflicts and unstable governments, and the worst economies in the world. Your cultures are simply inferior, conquered and bested in economics, production, gdp. Your values are archaic and are not for modern societies.
I'll leave at this we can discuss this somewhere else.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb pastoralism based societies cannot ever be described as "lion cultures" in the modern age, its basically false pride and unearned hubris. You have nothing to be proud off, your people are bottom feeders at everything and live off the handouts of the west.
Even in the eras they were top shots they parasited off other nations. Observe all nomadic societies, all conquered and subjugated and de-tribalised by sedentary/feudal societies starting with central asian countries in the 18th century, it simply does not fit the modern age. The most clan based societies are the biggest shitholes, sahel countries and somalia, dealing with tribal conflicts and unstable governments, and the worst economies in the world. Your cultures are simply inferior, conquered and bested in economics, production, gdp. Your values are archaic and are not for modern societies.

At least my name and history isnt tied to some occupation under royal family who copied our abtirsi and created a kingdom over its serf. I will not trade identity and roots for $$$ You can if you want and join the rat race feudal culture. By the way it takes 3 foreign powers in Europe to even deal with Somalis(who were divided) and only 1 million even with their tech edge.

We are lion culture bro even their kings and queens adopted our abtirsi culture and created kingdoms over these republics. Why would I care for a peasant under my own cultural system in the west.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

At least my name and history isnt tied to some occupation under royal family who copied our abtirsi and created a kingdom over its serf. I will not trade identity and roots for $$$ You can if you want and join the rat race feudal culture. By the way it takes 3 foreign powers in Europe to even deal with Somalis who were 1 million even with their tech edge

Unitary state structures and Centralism is a colonial idea not a somali homegrown solution so it will fail in less then 30 years if re implemented.

Somalis are clan based society and any attempt to give power centrally to a region or clan will create rebellion movements and clans seeking foreign power help leading to more fight for power scenarios leading to an unstable state.

Add the fact its coming out of a 34 year civil war and with trust at an all time low to copy colonial governance will lead to another civil war for power. Other federations(fuedal societies) failing have no impact on The somali federation model because we have our own local narrative and not fuedal societies. Any system not complimenting somali clan culture will fail. Importing colonial unitary structure on a clan based society will never work because it was attempted in 1960 to 1991 and didn't even last 30 years. Any more attempts to copy fuedal structures or colonial structures, it shall fail even earlier maybe 10 years.
The only time i have seen u speak logicaly i agree we need system that is complaint with clan culture