OPINION federalizing the army

@Ferrari @Sheikh Kulkuli is Sh Umul a sheegato by any chance? Even he said that your hero are a problem, and hinted about links outside Somalia

Yesterday mx on social media were calling him a qabileyste and cbb were attacking him left and right.

Now when he speaks about JL & PL you are contended.Its like you guys have objectified qabil and even made Fakamajo to be more important than a shheikh that has been preaching for 30 years while fakemajo was a taxi cab driver in Wasgington.

NN are very evil they pay sheikhs to attack sheikhs.

Here is an Marehan attacking Sheikh umaal.

Here is a kastuumo cbb attacking Sheikh Umal.

Last edited:
When beesha Marehan moved from Harar we established a boqirtoyo from Bosaso all the way to Eyl, and boqortoyadi Amaanreir Isaaq Marehan.
I think beesha mx also conquered Garissa and Nigeria.
Until the 18th Century beesha Sade ruled Bosaso or Bender Ziyade ila beyond Ras el Khail or Eyl, Majerteen lived in Mudug at that time. BARI, SANAAG and nugal was Marehan.
How come no one apart from you heard this story?

Yesterday mx on social media were calling him a qabileyste and cbb were attacking him left and right.

Now when he speaks about JL & PL you are contended.Its like you guys have objectified qabil and even made Fakamajo to be more important than a shheikh that has been preaching for 30 years while fakemajo was a taxi cab driver in Wasgington.

NN are very evil they pay sheikhs to attack sheikhs.

Here is an Marehan attacking Sheikh umaal.

Here is a kastuumo cbb attacking Sheikh Umal.

I never attacked him.Contrary to what you think, and your qabiliste mindset I am 100% good with people blasting Farmaajo, as long as they are consistent with telling the truth. I defended Abukar Arman, Sh Umal, when they criticized him because I have confidence in their daacadnimo.

Som

VIP
So far all types of niggas like gorgor, harmacad, danab and more have been trained, they are yet to take a single town from AS? :williamswtf:
it ain't adding up.
all these soldiers have been politicized by farmaajo. They are supposed to be apolitical, outsider entity beholden and affiliated with no one, yet these guys are like farmaajo's attack dogs. When he leaves, they'll serve the same purpose for the next president. It's impossible for them to be fair to everyone when they're serving one guy.
This issue has to be fixed if federalists maamuls wanna survive.

They should disband the so called SNA into their respective maamuls, and give most of the control to that maamul, with advisory role from presidents.
else change the damn constitution, and make it illegal for the president to be the commander in chief, he should have zero influence on army generals.

if not, we'll be here every four years, unless the states can recruit more and more of their own soldiers to make sure they are ready should assholes like farmaajo attempt to invade them.
You know exactly what would happen.
Federal states armies will be used against other federal states. That's not federalizing armies, that's clan militias

You know exactly what would happen.
Federal states armies will be used against other federal states. That's not federalizing armies, that's clan militias
that's better than a president using the army like his own loyal slaves, sending them after anyone he dislikes.
the federal maamuls always get a lee way and an excuse because afterall, they're based on qabiil.
the government is supposed to be absolutely impartial across the board.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Until the 18th Century beesha Sade ruled Bosaso or Bender Ziyade ila beyond Ras el Khail or Eyl, Majerteen lived in Mudug at that time. BARI, SANAAG and nugal was Marehan.
200.gif

Som

VIP
that's better than a president using the army like his own loyal slaves, sending them after anyone he dislikes.
the federal maamuls always get a lee way and an excuse because afterall, they're based on qabiil.
the government is supposed to be absolutely impartial across the board.
With the system you propose you would have 6-7 presidents using the army as their loyal slaves

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They're all show and no action, I've seen a video of them standing around, they're all 4'8 malnourished moryaans with no physical strength.