Federalism = Tribalism

Within Somalia we see this disgusting faux federalism when it is in essence tribalism. Why would one state share galkayo instead of simply incorporating it into another state except for tribalism.

If Somalia enacts federalism it should be across tribal lines, otherwise, it'll simply further divide the nation.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Learn about tplf and you will learn about federalism and how we can use it to our benefit.

we are a tribal group of people.

no matter what governances system we might have it will be tribal to a certain degree.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@codewebsduh there is no appetite for your nationalist garbage after the civil war, your holding onto world war 2 idealogy, for god sakes grow up n evolve and there is no way after civil war that nationalist crap is workable, only federalism is and tribal one since the civil war itself was tribal and still is no matter what 'flavors' of politics they use, it's grounded in 'tribe' at all time. Hence the solution is TRIBAL FEDERALISM.

Once social reconciliation is done it may get less tribal but the federalism isn't going anywhere, it's insurance for all and devolving of power so it's not concentrated again which is the recipe for tyranny. Infact we should also install monarchies as an extra layer of check and re-do republic which it's clearly not a republic beyond paper, the nation is social groups not republicans, hence unsuitable itself

@codewebsduh there is no appetite for your nationalist garbage after the civil war, your holding onto world war 2 idealogy, for god sakes grow up n evolve and there is no way after civil war that nationalist crap is workable, only federalism is and tribal one since the civil war itself was tribal and still is no matter what 'flavors' of politics they use, it's grounded in 'tribe' at all time. Hence the solution is TRIBAL FEDERALISM.

Once social reconciliation is done it may get less tribal but the federalism isn't going anywhere, it's insurance for all and devolving of power so it's not concentrated again which is the recipe for tyranny. Infact we should also install monarchies as an extra layer of check and re-do republic which it's clearly not a republic beyond paper, the nation is social groups not republicans, hence unsuitable itself
So there is appetite for rampant corruption and tribalism which has caused widespread inflation LIKE within Puntland?

We need a government that's inclusive to all people , if you claim federalism we need federal states that accept all somalis like in America.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
So there is appetite for rampant corruption and tribalism which has caused widespread inflation LIKE within Puntland?

We need a government that's inclusive to all people , if you claim federalism we need federal states that accept all somalis like in America.

That is not the issue it is actually the other way around other somalis like to f*ck other states up.

why aren’t they blowing themselves up in their own region?

All regions must develop and federalism allows that.

don’t talk down states who try to uplift their people.

and if you want equality for every somali accept the reconciliation attempts by us.

the central southern somalis say i will go to jannah because of you ( meaning i killed a sinner paradise is mine)

this mindset is not welcome up north. Don’t be pissed of when we draw the line at certain behaviors.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That is not the issue it is actually the other way around other somalis like to f*ck other states up.

why aren’t they blowing themselves up in their own region?

All regions must develop and federalism allows that.

don’t talk down states who try to uplift their people.

and if you want equality for every somali accept the reconciliation attempts by us.

the central southern somalis say i will go to jannah because of you ( meaning i killed a sinner paradise is mine)

this mindset is not welcome up north. Don’t be pissed of when we draw the line at certain behaviors.

Dude the reason terrorists are not going to win or islamist is, it's a total 'jambal' loo dhigay by americans in afghanistan to fight the soviets and then rule themselves on religion which will cause religious war as they putting islam world thru the 'dark age period' of europe since they know what your eventual steps and moves will be at all times, when u can't be friends with someone, u support their 'ignorant' ppl at least thru them u can monitor your 'ignorant' ppl in history and work out everything they do in politics-military-etc, it's a smart strategy bro u gotta admit. I mean the word kafir-murtad-takfiri all these originate in dark age europe with church calling ppl heathens, apostates, it's the same mind-set dude when u combine poverty n lack of knowledge in a society and support their religious extremists kkkk everyone knows where this is going to end up, it's going to be a guaranteed 'dark age' for islamic world as it will follow in the footsteps of dark age europe who had the same ingredients, while they sit in their nations developing technologies as they see your ppl devolve.

U can love or hate the enemy but u gotta respect the strategy

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Dude the reason terrorists are not going to win or islamist is, it's a total 'jambal' loo dhigay by americans in afghanistan to fight the soviets and then rule themselves on religion which will cause religious war as they putting islam world thru the 'dark age period' of europe since they know what your eventual steps and moves will be at all times, when u can't be friends with someone, u support their 'ignorant' ppl at least thru them u can monitor your 'ignorant' ppl in history and work out everything they do in politics-military-etc, it's a smart strategy bro u gotta admit. I mean the word kafir-murtad-takfiri all these originate in dark age europe with church calling ppl heathens, apostates, it's the same mind-set dude when u combine poverty n lack of knowledge in a society and support their religious extremists kkkk everyone knows where this is going to end up, it's going to be a guaranteed 'dark age' for islamic world as it will follow in the footsteps of dark age europe who had the same ingredients, while they sit in their nations developing technologies as they see your ppl devolve.

U can love or hate the enemy but u gotta respect the strategy

I agree with most you said. Indeed you gots to respect the strategy and also come up with an counter strategy.

how can you share a nation with people who do not wat anything from you but expect everything from you.

you give them a goverment they ruin it, you liberate them they allaying themselves with your enemies.
You give them sadaqah they force isbaaros on them. Wtf is wrong with them.

At this point i say lets forge a nation with somaliland and later on we add the ogaden region and jb and nfd to it.

atleast reer sl are not dowladiid they would have flourished if they had a bit better leadership and the south (xamar) didn’t f*ck with them.

central and southern somalia are ungovernable let’s forget about them a move on. Do it for our children and grand children sake so they can have a nation to be proud of.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TabK DR Osman was here in Sydney and attended a hotel function for Puntites in Australia to raise up for the qof iyo fusto program in Makhir, a game changer in Somalia, 250 KM of pure 'damuur' nigga not dubai bread crumbs like a 'scavenger' af-gashin like u

128203114_3503560526427681_3031362391716256213_o.jpg

I will also attend other PL progress projects like dryland restoration by a puntite

I am bouncing from one project to another in PL and adding finances or 'expertise' to ensure your af-gashin ass gets more emotional and have u run for SL begging bowl projects, war niin dhan wixisa dhisanayo iyo adigu gus emirati dhuuqayo isku mid manahin, your like prostitute la iibsado

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Diaspora ambassador the 'strategy' of america n taliban alliance was 'two fold'. They were very threatened by Russia growing global foot print especially in 'strategic' locations that can disturb the world order, the russians weren't targetting nations outside 'strategic' locations of 'maritime trade, energy routes' or foot-print into various continents by bringing anti american nations with supplies of weapon in order to create 'rivalry' on nearly every continent with two opposed world orders fighting for domination of global order as two lions can co-exist but can they 'share' well that's unlikely.

But look at the wicked American strategy, it was going around trying to 'switch' countries into american 'sphere' of influence and when it came to taliban it must of realized 'my enemy and your enemy makes a friend' is only short term alliance not a long-term one since what happens when the enemy is defeated, what can hold this alliance, not much at all.

So they scanned the afghanis and saw all the ingredients of dark age europe, high religiousity, ignorance, poverty and they chose those groups to carry out an attack on the soviets while knowing once they were removed in 91, they went back home and let the 'strategem' unfold into how dark age europe was and spread into Islamic world kkkkk so u basically hit one bird with two stone strategy, so u ensure their locked into a 'strategem' where they know what can come out of it is already predictable since they have large historical dabatases of all the 'cilm' of the dark ages and tactics used and they can predict which one u will go into depending on conditions, this allows them breathing space from Islamic world while they cement their domination in military and technology n science, while you guys are given dark age playground like europe was kkkkk as u go around using all their strategies of kaffir-heathen-apostate-takfiri.

U literally carefully selected an ignorant group of people to use the quran like dark age europe did the bible and they know u will also develop islam into further ignorance itself since the society is in an age of ignorance and hence all it's Islam will also be swallowed up by it kkkk. U can love and hate your enemy but never overlook 'strategy' no matter if your one the recieving end of it kkkkk as you got played doesn't mean u gotta hate but respect the game kkkkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Diaspora ambassador I think America inherited that strategem from Britain with Saudi family as they armed up the more ignorant side of the arabs to eliminate the ottoman arabs, one stone for two bird strategem, once the ottoman were done, they knew the arabs wud go into flavor of islam that wud ensure no threat in the global order as their stuck in religious order of an 'extreme n ignorant' variant developed in the most 'darkest' periods of arab history, they know it's unlikely u will be an emerging threat anytime soon on the global scene as you remain stuck and cycling in and thru the 'strategem' kkkkkk.

Sxb do not expect the western world wants to see an Islamic world enlightened and challenging it on the world scene thru science, tech, wealth, etc. U can't expect this from world power to disturb his domination by enpowering you and your people kkkkk, it's just not logical, or else why don't u go and empower 'sacad n hg' or something, u won't cause he may turn on your ass and Islamic world is no differnt in western eyes, having u in predictable strategem is far safer for them just like it's probably far safer for PL having the south in that shabab strategem as we do inherit benefits no matter if u like shabab or not, 20% of our trade is tied to GM/HS, do u want to see that threatened? wat about how many rich ppl developed in Bosaso from the arms trade into shabab territory kkkkk who take all mogadishu taxes and recycle it to Majerten arms-traffickers. No-one wants their enemy 'strong' but they want to see them in 'strategy' where u know u have breathing space to continue developing your 'edge' on them as they cycle thru that southern somalia hell hole kkkkk. So don't expect much from the western world either in that respect as they want to continue the 'edge' on the islamic world and it requires that islamic world 'devolves' into dark age period so the edge can continue for the western world.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
We can outmaneuver the west since all of their gains stem from the islamic golden era. We are the ones who educated them. Now it is time to educate our own again.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We can outmaneuver the west since all of their gains stem from the islamic golden era. We are the ones who educated them. Now it is time to educate our own again.

I doubt Somalis are as shrewd as the europeans in developing the strategy an the arabs are very emotional bunch today and concerned more with 'habibi look at me look at me' and wanting respect but there is nothing he has for that respect, totally in an battered state but in denial kkkk of course so u don't see that kkkkk, all public image strategy is what I see in Islamic world, nothing real 'deadly' is emerging you gotta admit bro. Ina igaare iska hadlow is really the strategy at work in most islamic countries kkkkk mere words added with emotions kkkkk

I mean imagine if Somalis after 91 got their shit together, got the ogaden back, and then went to oromo n amhara christians and encouragd their ignorant folks to control society with the bible, u got the ingredients of poverty-ignorance = extreme christianity and an eventual ethiopian dark age kkkk, while we stepped away and entered into a golden age with science, reason, development and continued to gain our 'edge' while they go back n forth into that 'strategem', in-fact u cud set up a public PR image and huge industry of advanced somalis helping primitive dark age ethiopian christians thru charity and ppl will see you as a hero state while u making money n having huge NGOS staff in Somalia kkkkkk.

Do u honestly think Somalis are that bright, hell no, emotion side of the brain functions quite well not the thinking side of brain. Sxb religion is peaceful and blessed no matter what it is, it's when it's mixed in an environment of ignorance and poverty is the conditions when religion goes into down ward spiral, if grounded in civilization first, religion is a positive thing, but when grounded in poverty, ignorance, illeratcy, all the elements of dark age europe, well it doesn't matter what religion it is, the shit to emerge is dark age

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
I doubt Somalis are as shrewd as the europeans in developing the strategy an the arabs are very emotional bunch today and concerned more with 'habibi look at me look at me' and wanting respect but there is nothing he has for that respect, totally in an battered state but in denial kkkk of course so u don't see that kkkkk, all public image strategy is what I see in Islamic world, nothing real 'deadly' is emerging you gotta admit bro. Ina igaare iska hadlow is really the strategy at work in most islamic countries kkkkk mere words added with emotions kkkkk

I mean imagine if Somalis after 91 got their shit together, got the ogaden back, and then went to oromo n amhara christians and encouragd their ignorant folks to control society with the bible, u got the ingredients of poverty-ignorance = extreme christianity and an eventual ethiopian dark age kkkk, while we stepped away and entered into a golden age with science, reason, development and continued to gain our 'edge' while they go back n forth into that 'strategem', in-fact u cud set up a public PR image and huge industry of advanced somalis helping primitive dark age ethiopian christians thru charity and ppl will see you as a hero state while u making money n having huge NGOS staff in Somalia kkkkkk.

Do u honestly think Somalis are that bright, hell no, emotion side of the brain functions quite well not the thinking side of brain. Sxb religion is peaceful and blessed no matter what it is, it's when it's mixed in an environment of ignorance and poverty is the conditions when religion goes into down ward spiral, if grounded in civilization first, religion is a positive thing, but when grounded in poverty, ignorance, illeratcy, all the elements of dark age europe, well it doesn't matter what religion it is, the shit to emerge is dark age

Back in the day we used to have strategies to counter foreign influences. That is also one of the major reasons why our culture and language is still intact.
We need to unite if we want to overcome this situation. Beyond uniting is paradise on earth for somalis, we have the land, the location, the natural resources, the coastline and the animals with our small population we ought to develop the first world nation In Africa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Diaspora ambassador foreign policy is simple thing, you simply back the most ignorant of a society by working out where their GDP is not concentrated. In the case of the west, u would back conservatives, kkk, evangelicals, etc as those ppl and their rural regions are not much different to the third world and if they take the helm the great liberal heartlands will be overflowing with their inferior class of people and that's recipe for dark age in of itself, since it's well known a lower culture must at all times remain subservient to higher culture, conservatism is lower culture in america when you assess the GDP and the brains backing the machine of america is grounded in liberal areas, especially around the key areas of importance like science, tech, medicines, engineering, maths, etc which are the ground works for civilization. Conservatives are mineral resources, farming, religion, technical trade, notice the 'hand' element, if their is hand element, it's pretty much conservative since the brain is not much different to the third world itself.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Diaspora ambassador don't tell me u buy into the failed 'strategy' of 'our shared enemy makes us friends' it's never worked anywhere in the world niyahow that shit, it's a relationship of convenience not a foundation to build a govt on kkkkk. So don't listen to nationalist and @Inquisitive_ crowd of 'sokeeyaha vs shisheeyaha' nonsense his using the failed strategy of 'our enemy makes us friends' but he doesn't know all that ever led to is simple in-fighting in the end after the enemy is eliminated from the equation. It happened in Somalia vs ethiopia waxan ku duulnay ethiopia trying the 'our enemy makes us friends' approach for it to backfire into civil war among ourselves. South sudan did with north sudan, eritrea n TPLF did it with ethiopia for it to backfire.

It's the worst strategy to use other then short term gains like america did with taliban and they prepared for the outcome of the enemy eliminated the soviet they ensured to lock their ass into a long term strategy of religious extremism fuelled by ignorance, illeratcy, poverty as the environment to ensure nothing fruitful or dangerous emerges from there, since they knew short term alliance on enemies usually end with both sides fighting after the enemy is gone.

So I don't mind we unite as somalis following that 'shisheeyaha' route but be damn prepared for PL to prepare a strategy for your ass after the enemy is gone, a long-term one so we don't go into that cycle after shisheeyaha is out of the equation. Unity thru enemy alliance usually the worst unity of them all, SL is exactly identical and watch their shit-fest emerge once the 'somalia enemy' is out of the equation. This is the lowest form of strategy in the world

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The best strategy for Somali unity is you help yourself and your region, don't interfere in other people region or give them any reason to suspect your simply stuck in civil war mode, mind your own business, let your region do the talking for you, develop a social order, political order, sultanate order, a state order and keep your fuckin head down and do something for your ppl, rather then waste time thinking about me which is totally fruitless that u do as it will just inherit you another 50 years of time waste as I am not going to nudge nor are u going to nudge, so go f*ck off n help your own, don't get involved in my house nor will I get involved in yours. U will see who the men n boys are then sxb, as some clans simply are failing and want to bring u down, while other clans find u a threat like SL cuz their whole unity is based on short term alliance and they are on fragile ground while they see you are on strong grounds built to better your people not built to hate other somalis

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Diaspora ambassador some govt are based on strong foundations of bettering themselves and their love of governance and being among the world and developing, while other govt are built on hate of others as it's foundation, short term alliance thinking such as 'somali neceb' which was their answer to their Isaaq bloodshed in their founding and it wasn't resolved beside creating short term alliance on my enemy is your enemy which u know where that leads too.

That's why PL/SL merge is incompatible niyahow, these two fundamental foundations are impossible to merge as it's not compatible view, anagu iskuma racin neceb aan cid uu gabno, dad aan weerarayna ma jirin, qof walbo si nabad ayuu ku soo darsamay in PL, if they didn't want to come, they were not forced to, as we don't care who comes n goes, anigu dhulkayga aya ii daran thats it not what others think of me but what my descendants will inherit just like our ancestors left us something to continue from.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Diaspora ambassador wish me luck as I save PL HS/GM trade corridor from @Galmudug-State who knows I am coming to Hobyo for a mission once it's complete the PLAN C fishing jetty. My sacrifice will be PL gain, Hobyo stopped. He knows i will grow beaart, tusbax, quran aqris, go to harardheere and join shabab so I can carry out my mission on MURTAD HOBYO. Niyahow Diaspora waxani waa 'cayaar' play along when they step onto our PL market interest, just switch the shit on them

af7.gif

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@hawa-ali at times is right that we use development as a way to clan-score, which is a little in-corrrect in PL usage as we genuinely want to better our ppl since it's how our state was found in leaving them in a better state then where we began. But she is right that we don't like horumar for other clans no matter how much 'smiles' we do in public, I am not happy for my enemies horumar, why should I lie? I don't want hobyo to become a port and I would do anything and everything to undermine @Galmudug-State so he remains in baraxley and under my supervision. Do u see me caring for Isaaq 'horumar'? u know why I don't disturb them? cuz I have their market, it's on lockdown, and I won't disturb GM either if he doesn't interfere in my GM/HS market. Everything will be mashallah wa diinta saxsan taas, GM on life support and Isaaq markets in my hand, that's my diin :lawd:

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
@hawa-ali at times is right that we use development as a way to clan-score, which is a little in-corrrect in PL usage as we genuinely want to better our ppl since it's how our state was found in leaving them in a better state then where we began. But she is right that we don't like horumar for other clans no matter how much 'smiles' we do in public, I am not happy for my enemies horumar, why should I lie? I don't want hobyo to become a port and I would do anything and everything to undermine @Galmudug-State so he remains in baraxley and under my supervision.

Reason #235 for why we should abandon qabilism.

How perverse does a system have to be, for you to feel personal enmity against your people, from another city, because they achieved some meagre development that would better their lives? We are talking about some of the poorest people in the world by the way.

If there was ever a comment that perfectly distils all that is wrong with qabilism, this would be it. How can you manage and develop a country with people who think like this? Talk about a fifth column.

Last edited:

Trending