federal government always supported somaliland over puntland in sool and sanaag

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Because they are undermining puntland. It is what somalis do these days. When one entity goes forward it must be destroyed by others. Just keep ur head high and show them your development and keep that border closed for the individual's that hate.

How about your regions? A little bird told me that regions are slipping away. And that a civil war is brooming in the kettle.

lool don’t make me laugh, minor disagreement and those regions are going no where because they belong to somaliland and the only way Puntland might have chance it’s through force.

That we all know that won’t happen anytime soon especially after seeing your military parade with all those fake weapons, so therefore the best you guys can hope is for your SJW to score a win here and there.

:ulyin: :denzelnigga:

Your constitution says that the Federal States boundaries shall be based on regional borders that existed before. You shouldn't be wondering why your FG is against you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why is it every year they release the map of Somalia they show ssc being apart of somaliland. Our politicians in puntland need to address this. I remember when Hassan sheikh was president he claimed puntland was two and a half regions. He meant bari nugaal and half of mudug. @Farm @Crow @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @FBIsomalia @Diaspora ambassador @kickz @halwa @Bohol @TekNiKo @Tukraq @Tucking_Fypo @PuntiteQueen

It's the 1960 view of older generation, my mother views it like that. Just remember they don't have another view beyond colonialism, since not much existed for them beyond camels grazing at a spot with no mamul in between or any tanasul between their clans on a common good. They have to refer to colonialism, what you asking them to do is think beyond a time there was something to refer to, which there isn't. Unlike PL, they have a story long way before colonialism. They are basically defined by 30 year white man rule the rest of Somalia, just 'adapt' to it and play within their colonial mind-set by convincing their 'colonials' who will then slap them up to go back to majerten and they will.

They need a white man to tell them though since that's the only government they can remember, that's the only history they have, what we need to do as puntlanders is switch onto that view and make the colonialist give us another 'sanab' like they did with our women looooooool trust me if their dukes and royalty are doing that, these commoner politicians will give us a mount rushmore.

It's another moryan tactic since HG/ISAAQ CANNOT AGREE WITHIN THEIR CLANS THEY AGREED LET NOONE AGREE, HENCE DISINFORMATION, COLONIAL BORDERS, OPENING UP HORMUUD LISTENING IN PHONES, PAYING SOLDIERS DHULOS/WARSAN, THE LIST GOES ON. It's moryan tactics to achieve the goal of nothigness, catch up sxb dont cry BUT BEAT THEM.

We can play in each era with them and still have our own story and we were always NO 1. except the burbur era and i explained why we have no knowledge of it because we never burbur stuff, hence we need to study them and beat them in that. Sacad is the goal, the best executor of this hadaf. Now it's extended into quran and saying lets call all muslims to come in waryaa. Next it will be another tactic to achieve the goal, lets call kenya and ethiopia. Then it will go further untill land is dispossessed as people move foreign overseas like all ppl do, disease spreads, old generation die, moryan left.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Don’t listen to them, fgs has no authority and currently there’s a lot of leeway with how it can go down, SL is autonomous and were semi autonomous, basically there’s no such thing as borders for our states but who controls what on the ground so war or financing will have to settle it, SSC are currently for sale by the inhabitants and both SL and PL are in a bidding war for it

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Why is it every year they release the map of Somalia they show ssc being apart of somaliland. Our politicians in puntland need to address this. I remember when Hassan sheikh was president he claimed puntland was two and a half regions. He meant bari nugaal and half of mudug. @Farm @Crow @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @FBIsomalia @Diaspora ambassador @kickz @halwa @Bohol @TekNiKo @Tukraq @Tucking_Fypo @PuntiteQueen
This hate comes from a true fact say that the only treat Jeegaan and Moryaan to achieving their Dream is PL. let us be honest here. Would Jeegaan afraid from Reer Sool or Reer Sanaag. Same story goes to Moryaan are they afraid from MX. The only clan stands like Wall to their ambition is Us.We bring the country back what they did beside their IRIR staff against us.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:mjkkk:I saw a recent video on Facebook where updated map by FGS took Mudug away from Puntland.

Sorry but northern mudug will always be in the hands of the punts.

Listen to your uncle Gallans words concerning Northern Mudug, even he says that Northern Mudug should be under Galmudug.

The policy of reer Bari were always the same with Galmudugs policy concerning the Northern Mudug.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Hawiye & Isaaq can work together well
Darood can't be trusted (just MJs)
That's strange because Isaaq & Darood have been inter marrying for centuries

Dhulbahante can prolly be the leader
Next president of SL / PL maybe if they trust anyone but cm / Som could come from them

Next president of SL / PL maybe if they trust anyone but cm / Som could come from them
I thought Somalilanders were brothers and that their qabil doesn't matter

:gucciwhat:

weren’t you the one saying qabyaalad is haram and acting religious :mjlol:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Listen to your uncle Gallans words concerning Northern Mudug, even he says that Northern Mudug should be under Galmudug.

The policy of reer Bari were always the same with Galmudugs policy concerning the Northern Mudug.
Listen to this debate between sacad xabadoon Aloore and nabadoon Gani of reer mahad.

If our elders are this hardcore you delusional to think Omar Mahmuud woulduld ever join dacas when beesha decided handing death sentence to anyone who works with galhutu:gnzbryw: