DEVELOPING NEWS Federal and regional forces have retaken Amaara town from Al-Shabaab

who are they and did they get what they wanted?.

Dhul & warsan soldiers use to break of Somaliland to Puntland and vice-versa but in the latest years it has being from Puntland to Somaliland, and it hasn't happen quite some time from either side.

The oldest I can find is from october 2020 where soldiers whent from Puntland to Somaliland in Boccame and Badhan.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Many vehicles captured including bullet proof ones owned by Qoor Qoor

Even the name is fucking stupid "Badbaado Qaran" :childplease:WTF if you want to save the nation fight the real enemy of the nation.. dumb-dumb...:mjlaugh:
They don't know what they are fighting for because they are monkeys incarnate.

They spend half their days eating khat and the other half sleeping on their arses. Allwhile discussing about how great their magical tribes are , its a disgrace to call them SNA.

However whats even worse is that they were reinstated immediately. In a functioning nation they would be arrested and executed.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Dhul & warsan soldiers use to break of Somaliland to Puntland and vice-versa but in the latest years it has being from Puntland to Somaliland, and it hasn't happen quite some time from either side.

The oldest I can find is from october 2020 where soldiers whent from Puntland to Somaliland in Boccame and Badhan.

If soldiers of Bocaama iyo Badhan went to your side. You guys would make it national day.

In reality only reer Tukraaaq militant went SL for money. Reer Sanaag went fully under PL.

This is fake news it was Americans who airstriked AS not SNA who were overran and defeated until US drones targetted AS causing them to retreat. Pathetic SNA cant even hold without foreign support, soon Biden shall abadon SNA like Afghan army

You are the biggsst flip flopper on earth from an ardent Farmaajo supporter to a Somaliland supporter to an Alshabab supporter.

I apologise to @Sheikh Kulkuli for anything wrong i said about my reer uptis airstrikes in Gedo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You are the biggsst flip flopper on earth from an ardent Farmaajo supporter to a Somaliland supporter to an Alshabab supporter.

I apologise to @Sheikh Kulkuli for anything wrong i said about my reer uptis airstrikes in Gedo.
Arent you atheist gaal I support Farmaajo and true SNA troops not some tribal militias. I hope Galnus burns to to the ground your uncle Madoobe is next the era of foreigners babysitting is over :mjdontkno:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Bariire galnus is an amalgamation of grave worshipers, terrorist, pirates and looters, worst combination in Somalia, we need to make it an open air prison and throw away the key, send your ass over there.

@Bariire galnus is an amalgamation of grave worshipers, terrorist, pirates and looters, worst combination in Somalia, we need to make it an open air prison and throw away the key, send your ass over there.
Kkkk, waryaa langaabow how do you feel HGs backstabbing your useless mooge Farmaajo, Alhamdulilahi HGs have used and expelled Farmaajo like a condom and inshAllahi soon HGs will put you MX back to your 30 years wilderness looma oyaan without any relevance.

Of all the clans your are an an MX the most useless clan without it's own State and it's only region Gedo has been occupied by Ethiopia for 30 years, and today you have Ethiopia, Kenya and Shabaab 3 way brutally occupying you.

You are MX who uses the state Somalia's resources to fight your battles yet always lose, while I am an HG with my own State fighting and liberating my own war against the terrorists without the government supporting me like they support Gedo with everything.

You reer Gedo should be the last of all people to speak, so next time hide your face with shame before posting ignorantly!

Jungle

VIP
This isnt on all hg. 1 sub along with bixi qeybdiid sent by villa somalia underestimated shabaab and the others are just sitting back and watching. Even with air support they cant get near the coast. All in all everyone is getting paid whilst at the same time giving those young men morale only for them to die. No gor gor or any of those turkish donated vehicles sent up there either. bixi and jon couldnt care less but qeybdiid thats cold. I think sacad lost over 50 this past week alone :francis:

The thing is you can't win over Al-shabab in battle, the way you beat them is by giving people justice, job and opportunities, after that they can't get new recruits, and you can smoke out the remaining bunch.

If it was possible to beat them in the battlefield America would have won in Afghanistan after a 20 year war and they have used more money there, adjusted for inflation, then the Marshall Plan that was used to rebuild western Europe after WW2.

I disagree. It's become somewhat of a fad recent years to just regurgitate 'there is no military solution to this problem' but strong military action can absolutely provide a very strong deterrence to the enemy, which actually has shown to reduce violence in insurgencies etc. Once they have no fear (like taliban post trump deal) everything goes haywire.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Kkkk, waryaa langaabow how do you feel HGs backstabbing your useless mooge Farmaajo, Alhamdulilahi HGs have used and expelled Farmaajo like a condom and inshAllahi soon HGs will put you MX back to your 30 years wilderness looma oyaan without any relevance.

Of all the clans your are an an MX the most useless clan without it's own State and it's only region Gedo has been occupied by Ethiopia for 30 years, and today you have Ethiopia, Kenya and Shabaab 3 way brutally occupying you.

You are MX who uses the state Somalia's resources to fight your battles yet always lose, while I am an HG with my own State fighting and liberating my own war against the terrorists without the government supporting me like they support Gedo with everything.

You reer Gedo should be the last of all people to speak, so next time hide your face with shame before posting ignorantly!
You are one ungrateful iljeex, now you know why I was against Farmaajo selecting the cursed Iljeex as PM, I am fully justified.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
This isnt on all hg. 1 sub along with bixi qeybdiid sent by villa somalia underestimated shabaab and the others are just sitting back and watching. Even with air support they cant get near the coast. All in all everyone is getting paid whilst at the same time giving those young men morale only for them to die. No gor gor or any of those turkish donated vehicles sent up there either. bixi and jon couldnt care less but qeybdiid thats cold. I think sacad lost over 50 this past week alone :francis:
They lost 30

@DR OSMAN said it before, I thought he was chatting breeze, but he was spot on, iljeex only know how to fight inside a densely populated city, but out in the open plane they are cowards.

Trending

Latest posts