Fed up with movies and fiction series

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Been netflixing lately. I am utterly tired of the fiction genre and the special effects. Supernatural doesn't seem as exciting as before. I feel like my senses got saturated to the brim.

Well, I watched "The Autopsy of Jane Doe" movie starring Brian Cox. It was good.

Planning to watch Manifest and Suits series though. Unfortunately Netflix doesn't have them except for the Korean adaptation of Suits. Also waiting for Firefly Lane series debut on Netflix.

I am more and more enjoying documentaries done on a person-to-person level like Unresolved Mysteries docuseries on Netflix.

Last edited:
Watch the documentary of ted bundy. I found it interesting how the girls of today loved him and made excuses for him just like how the girls at his time did. A lot of them went to his court hearings. Netflix even made a comment to talk about his popularity with their female audience, and how it isn't okay to make excuses for a guy because he is "hot".

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Been netflixing lately. I am utterly tired of the fiction genre and the special effects. Supernatural doesn't seem as exciting as before. I feel like my senses got saturated to the brim.

Well, I watched "The Autopsy of Jane Doe" movie starring Brian Cox. It was good.

Planning to watch Manifest and Suits series though. Unfortunately Netflix doesn't have them except for the Korean adaptation of Suits. Also waiting for Firefly Lane series debut on Netflix.

I am more and more enjoying documentaries done on a person-to-person level like Unresolved Mysteries docuseries on Netflix.
enjoy sxb

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
If you enjoy watching docu-series, you should watch The Ted Bundy tapes and Making a Murder on Netflix.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I feel you, i watched the first season of Umbrella Academy and was so disappointed, it was so boring. Made me upset, this is what happens when you grew up watching shows like supernatural, charmed and dbz. Shows these days are boring and predictable

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I feel you, i watched the first season of Umbrella Academy and was so disappointed, it was so boring. Made me upset, this is what happens when you grew up watching shows like supernatural, charmed and dbz. Shows these days are boring and predictable
I came to a conclusion that fiction movies are a better option then series. Scriptwriters must be top notch for series to maintain audience's attention for long hours.

On Netflix:

I thought Drive starring Ryan Gosling and the Lincoln Lawyer with Matthew McConaughey were pretty good.

Silver Linings Playbook with Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper was painful and at the same time satisfying to watch.

Planning to watch "By The Sea" starring Brat Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

If you are into Syfy, Australian "OtherLife" and Korean "Lucid Dream" are good.

Polar was 50/50 but I still enjoyed the plot. Seeing Mads Mikkelsen was a plus. I like his acting. I didn't recognize Vanessa Hudgens at all.

Happy_

I came to a conclusion that fiction movies are a better option then series. Scriptwriters must be top notch for series to maintain audience's attention for long hours.

On Netflix:

I thought Drive starring Ryan Gosling and the Lincoln Lawyer with Matthew McConaughey were pretty good.

Silver Linings Playbook with Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper was painful and at the same time satisfying to watch.

Planning to watch "By The Sea" starring Brat Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

If you are into Syfy, Australian "OtherLife" and Korean "Lucid Dream" are good.

Polar was 50/50 but I still enjoyed the plot. Seeing Mads Mikkelsen was a plus. I like his acting. I didn't recognize Vanessa Hudgens at all.
Thanks for the recommendations, I do prefer syfy shows like The Expanse (on amazon prime), Another Life and Lost In Space.

Have you tried Sci-fi Star Trek Picard, The expanse and Dark Matter

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
That’s disappointing because the comic book is pretty good. Charmed did my boi, Cole so dirty.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Many of these series are derived from books and a lot of them have not been adapted so find a good sci-fi book.

I watched these shows on Netflix and they were amazing

17CC6A14-A09F-4E54-9579-BE8058978B35.jpeg322309CC-4D78-48F1-84EB-BC34A98D4D97.jpeg72DBC6DD-1B6E-42B3-A7CB-1651060BD4D3.jpegAE8E2756-0846-4F4E-A618-D672BE1BD277.jpegB9FC8497-2687-4124-9E35-77C5545A5F48.jpegFF43140B-5B6E-4A34-ABB6-C5E6C4A200F6.jpeg

I use to watch mystery horror shows like
Supernatural
Walking dead
American horror story
Black mirror etc.
But lately I got into Period dramas (historical)
And they tend to be crazy
Betrayal, Romance, War, Death,Class Hierarchy etc

Happy_

I watched these shows on Netflix and they were amazing

View attachment 138155View attachment 138156View attachment 138157View attachment 138158View attachment 138159View attachment 138161

I use to watch mystery horror shows like
Supernatural
Walking dead
American horror story
Black mirror etc.
But lately I got into Period dramas (historical)
And they tend to be crazy
Betrayal, Romance, War, Death,Class Hierarchy etc
I loooove period dramas, did you watch reign?

Trending

Latest posts