"Fear grows in Ukraine over Russian troop build-up"

Gacanka Cadmeed

ุงู†ุง ุนุฑุจูŠ, ุณู’ู†ู’ู…ู’ ู‡ูŽู†ูˆู„ุงุชูˆโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ, Free Azawad, ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ช
You have a democratic country vs 2 authoritarian regimes ๐Ÿ˜ this is basic
The US is hardly democratic when your leaders can be elected with less votes. Also democracy is meaningless if you bring hardship to the world.

Sosa

Bruh
The US is hardly democratic when your leaders can be elected with less votes. Also democracy is meaningless if you bring hardship to the world.
In the us they have a section in their museum in washington where they display their worst crimes, admitting to the atrocities they have done. In china the tianenmen square massacre did not happenen and they operate a "reducational camps"

Al Muslim

ุงู„ู…ูˆุช ู„ุงู…ุฑูŠูƒุง ุงู„ู…ูˆุช ู„ุฅุณุฑุงุฆูŠู„
How can you support russia when you see what they have done to Chechens, Dagestanis and Tatars and many other groups throughout the 20th century? Now they are committing crimes against the people of Syria and propping up a vicious secularist.

reer

VIP
How can you support russia when you see what they have done to Chechens, Dagestanis and Tatars and many other groups throughout the 20th century? Now they are committing crimes against the people of Syria and propping up a vicious secularist.
the communists were so horrific that the the nazis had support from ukranians and other ethnic groups. lenin started gulags. you have to be a another type of evil to push people towards nazis.

Al Muslim

ุงู„ู…ูˆุช ู„ุงู…ุฑูŠูƒุง ุงู„ู…ูˆุช ู„ุฅุณุฑุงุฆูŠู„
the communists were so horrific that the the nazis had support from ukranians and other ethnic groups. lenin started gulags. you have to be a another type of evil to push people towards nazis.

Eastern Europeans generally welcomed the Germans as liberators from the yoke of communism. They didn't have any notions of the Germans being evil or bad, this is a narrative which was heavily pushed after WW2 and which is almost entirely based on the made up holocaust.

reer

VIP
Eastern Europeans generally welcomed the Germans as liberators from the yoke of communism. They didn't have any notions of the Germans being evil or bad, this is a narrative which was heavily pushed after WW2 and which is almost entirely based on the made up holocaust.
communism is like a swear word in chechnya the baltic states ukraine and georgia. from the 20s to 1991 7 decades of brainwashing. stalin was literally on the germans' side in the beginning of ww2 when he invaded finland lol. soviets and nazi leadership were sending each other christmas greetings.
crazy thing is stalin was georgian. decades of brainwashing made central asian muslims russophiles. even in the 90s when russia was in turmoil their governments were being neo-communists. central asians still have -ov -ev surnames from the ussr/russian gumeysi.

Honestly, I don't think any of us really know about China.

I think the most qualified Muslims when it comes to China are the Pakistanis. The Pakistanis actually know China. They're neighbors. The Pakistanis aren't just going off CNN.

The Pakistanis know China and they know the US. These are the people who actually know the two and they are leaning towards China and dislike the US.

I was just talking with someone I know from China and they confirmed what I'd already suspected- basically everything China-related in English is totally different than what is there if you actually know Chinese. I think people have this super Western-oriented way of thinking because they are immersed in English-language media which is basically feeding the narratives pushed by the West for its imperialist agenda (and I mean in general, not just in regards to any specific issue). I don't get people. Do they not have any anti-imperialist bone in their body? They just want to dance to the tune of Western colonialist overlords? They are content to be slaves of the West? Well, it's strange but it's the loss of the people in question. Not everyone is interested in going that route.

Sosa

Bruh
Honestly, I don't think any of us really know about China.

I think the most qualified Muslims when it comes to China are the Pakistanis. The Pakistanis actually know China. They're neighbors. The Pakistanis aren't just going off CNN.

The Pakistanis know China and they know the US. These are the people who actually know the two and they are leaning towards China and dislike the US.

I was just talking with someone I know from China and they confirmed what I'd already suspected- basically everything China-related in English is totally different than what is there if you actually know Chinese. I think people have this super Western-oriented way of thinking because they are immersed in English-language media which is basically feeding the narratives pushed by the West for its imperialist agenda (and I mean in general, not just in regards to any specific issue). I don't get people. Do they not have any anti-imperialist bone in their body? They just want to dance to the tune of Western colonialist overlords? They are content to be slaves of the West? Well, it's strange but it's the loss of the people in question. Not everyone is interested in going that route.

Maybe because there is no free press ๐Ÿคฃ?
Didnโ€™t the doctor that discovered the virus get locked up for warning other people about it?

In america i can make fun of joe biden all day but in china if i say anything questionable against jinpin im gone

Maybe because there is no free press ๐Ÿคฃ?
Didnโ€™t the doctor that discovered the virus get locked up for warning other people about it?

In america i can make fun of joe biden all day but in china if i say anything questionable against jinpin im gone

I don't know why I have to keep explaining this same point over and over again. I am not nor have I ever actually advocated or supported going the China route. I mean look at the text under my username... I think it's pretty obvious I am not in favor of Communism.

I am not advocating the China route. I am advocating the Pakistan route. Pakistan plays China against the West and protects its autonomy thus. Meanwhile Pakistan follows an Islamic route. They are not following the China system. They are free to be as Islamic as they want without being interfered with. As far as criticizing the leader.... you can criticize Imran Khan in Pakistan. But I honestly don't care about that. The point is to be able to implement an Islamic system and you will never be able to do that with the West ruling over you. You look at any Western-aligned Muslim country and they are having Westernization or at least Western aims forced on them- whereas Pakistan is actually an independent country and they can do what they want. Imran Khan banned TikTok. That just shows how they have a partnership with China but they're free to fo what they want.

Trending

Latest posts