"Fear grows in Ukraine over Russian troop build-up"

they obviously seem on Ukraine's side...

I just make this thread to illustrate.... Al Jazeera doesn't really seem any different than BBC or CNN. I don't really see any difference. Al Jazeera just talks about MENA but seems to be from pretty much the same stance as whatever Western outlet.

As far as English-language media, at least RT manages to be somewhat different. CGTN is kind of restrained. I think I would pick RT if I had to choose one but honestly I just don't really like what's out there in English, as far as big outlets. I'm not sure if Xi Jinping, Putin and Biden are all secretly in cahoots and their whole opposition to each other is fake or people are just watering stuff down in English to appeal to the Western audience..... all the big media in English like Al Jazeera, TRT, CNN, it pretty much all seems the same to me except RT manages to be somewhat different and CGTN a little different but sort of restrained...

(I know Turkey is for Ukraine but I think it's different because Turkey and Russia have some kind of specific problem)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

they obviously seem on Ukraine's side...

I just make this thread to illustrate.... Al Jazeera doesn't really seem any different than BBC or CNN. I don't really see any difference. Al Jazeera just talks about MENA but seems to be from pretty much the same stance as whatever Western outlet.

As far as English-language media, at least RT manages to be somewhat different. CGTN is kind of restrained. I think I would pick RT if I had to choose one but honestly I just don't really like what's out there in English, as far as big outlets. I'm not sure if Xi Jinping, Putin and Biden are all secretly in cahoots and their whole opposition to each other is fake or people are just watering stuff down in English to appeal to the Western audience..... all the big media in English like Al Jazeera, TRT, CNN, it pretty much all seems the same to me except RT manages to be somewhat different and CGTN a little different but sort of restrained...
These Ukraines soldiers are being killed since years

These Ukraines soldiers are being killed since years

I already know you're pro-Western, it's been clear for a long time....

in any case, I'm hoping for Greater Russia with Ukraine annexed.... Western media is biased against Russia so people shouldn't take what it says about Russia at face value..... that being said, I am not Imran Hosein, I don't actually like Russia and I'm totally against them on certain issues like their support of Assad.... but the West is against them because they aren't yielding to Western globohomo and I'm not entirely against them

I don't get people who are hardcore anti Russia and China..... they want total Western domination?... why? are they hardcore feminists and lgbt supporters and want the whole world to be a degenerate cesspool? I think they must have little grasp of geopolitics or they are liberal types who want Westernization forced on everyone.... the idea that Russia and China are the same is a lie... the US pushes Westernization on Saudi.... China doesn't care what the heck Pakistan does and doesn't meddle in how religious they are

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I already know you're pro-Western, it's been clear for a long time....

in any case, I'm hoping for Greater Russia with Ukraine annexed.... Western media is biased against Russia so people shouldn't take what it says about Russia at face value..... that being said, I am not Imran Hosein, I don't actually like Russia and I'm totally against them on certain issues like their support of Assad.... but the West is against them because they aren't yielding to Western globohomo and I'm not entirely against them
Liberty and freedom don't make bias

Sosa

Bruh
I don't get people who are hardcore anti Russia and China..... they want total Western domination?... why? are they hardcore feminists and lgbt supporters and want the whole world to be a degenerate cesspool? I think they must have little grasp of geopolitics or they are liberal types who want Westernization forced on everyone.... the idea that Russia and China are the same is a lie... the US pushes Westernization on Saudi.... China doesn't care what the heck Pakistan does and doesn't meddle in how religious they are

Im a freedom lover
America all the way

They're indoctrinated and brainwashed because the west have allowed them to come to their lands, settle build a life, live in luxury they think the west is just, when all of this is part of the deception, the deception of the west is too powerful that people in other countries think the streets in the west are paved with gold.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
When America does something bad then it is bad, and the same thing applies to Russia, there is nothing anti-China-Russia about this.
I know but @Sosa Said America is the place of freedom lovers but they don't bring freedom to the world.

Gacanka Cadmeed

You think saddam hussein would be safe with nukes?
The war in iraq was necessary
There was no WMD in 2003. If they had nukes why wouldn't the west be afraid to invade like how they are Afraid of North korea and Iran.

Sosa

Bruh
There was no WMD in 2003. If they had nukes why wouldn't the west be afraid to invade like how they are Afraid of North korea and Iran.
They never achieved their goals of getting nukes because of the us. The atrocities saddams rule brought speak for themselve, from the gassing of kurds to declaring war on iran and kuwait, he also celebrated 9/11 like come on now 🤣🤣 it would be really dangerous if he was able to get his hands on them

Gacanka Cadmeed

They never achieved their goals of getting nukes because of the us. The atrocities saddams rule brought speak for themselve, from the gassing of kurds to declaring war on iran and kuwait, he also celebrated 9/11 like come on now 🤣🤣 it would be really dangerous if he was able to get his hands on them
The US tried to cover up the gassing of kurds until the Gulf war by blaming it on Iran look it up. He was their friend when he followed them but when he became independent, the west attacked him.

Sosa

Bruh
The US tried to cover up the gassing of kurds until the Gulf war by blaming it on Iran look it up. He was their friend when he followed them but when he became independent, the west attacked him.

Maybe because they were both against iran?
Just as yugoslavia provoked the un, iraq did the same. Its not because he became "independent" They gave him a deadline to leave kuwait but he didnt

Gacanka Cadmeed

Just as yugoslavia provoked the un, iraq did the same. Its not because he became "independent" They gave him a deadline to leave kuwait but he didnt
By independent I mean he stopped following the wests' orders.

Gacanka Cadmeed

All this talk of the west being the moral compass is a Sham.

RT is Russian

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 10.31.20 AM.png

Trending