FDA approves anti-malaria medicine to treat covid19

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Alxamdullilah

The chief physician executive at Hackensack Meridian Health in New Jersey discussed on “Fox & Friends” how drugs meant to treat other conditions are now being used to help treat COVID-19 patients.

“Anything that might work, it's nice to get out there,” Dr. Daniel Varga said on Monday. “It's great to use it in emergency situations, use it for compassionate use. Even better to get it out in clinical trials.”

Varga made the comments responding to a report where two coronavirus patients in New York City were moved out of the intensive care unit after taking an experimental drug typically used to treat HIV and breast cancer. The patients went from being on ventilators in the ICU to a regular hospital in a matter of days, The Daily Mail reported. Studies reportedly suggest the drug, leronlimab, calms the overly aggressive immune response that could lead to pneumonia and even death.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Any end to the coronavirus will be next year. Even if a treatment/vaccine was discovered, it would have to go through trials which can take up to 18 months

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
great news....hopefully this will be the end of this stupid virus
But will they give it to the poor and the refugees? I can see the elites hoarding up this medication and leaving the less fortunate to die.

I’ve a full bottle of anti-malaria pills from when the travel clinic gave it to me when I was going to Kenya last year! Thank God I didn’t throw it away!

But will they give it to the poor and the refugees? I can see the elites hoarding up this medication and leaving the less fortunate to die.

I’ve a full bottle of anti-malaria pills from when the travel clinic gave it to me when I was going to Kenya last year! Thank God I didn’t throw it away!
You have Hydroxychloroquine?!

Well if its proven that it cures covid and they hoard it, poor people will start robbing it and we will see it being sold in the streets. I aint gonna die of corona when there is a cure

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It may be expired, 1 year ago is a far period
If open, it could cause other health issues

Well if its proven that it cures covid and they hoard it, poor people will start robbing it and we will see it being sold in the streets. I aint gonna die of corona when there is a cure
They can't hoard it, nor would they be any need to. It's easily manufactured and there's no patent on it. I thinks there's a few double blind clinical studies being done right now, but it's almost a given that it works. Look into Quercetin if you can't get ahold of Hydroxychlo.

Unless it's Hydroxychloroquine or Chloroquine don't take. If it is Chloroquine, be careful that shit's toxic at like 2g.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
It doesn't treat or cure coronavirus!!! it is reduces the effect of the virus in the lungs. Chloroquine is an immunosuppresant it helps reduce or prevent scar tissue or fibrosis in the lungs which cause breathing problems and eventually death in other patients

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I called my in laws family from kenya to mail malaria medication to my relatives in Sweden. They are going to need it as Sweden is going natural with the pandemic. No shut downs for them. Drop it like its hot

Trending