FBI is watching BLM protesters

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
So, a few days ago there was a huge data leak named "blueleak", around 296 GB by a hacktivist from more than 200 police departments and other law enforcement agencies. These leaks contained a lot of classified- documents, report. These staff are only available to FBI boss Christopher A. Wray. With personal informations about the police officers, like photo, messages, etc. One of these documents revealed that FBI have made a team to gather informations specifically about those who tweet about BLM or anything related to it, and those who go to protest. They are collecting informations and make data points of each individual, and search for "who is behind these protests". :ehh:

This is a tweet from Anonymous group warning the protesters to cover and hide their identities.

So I guess BLM Somalis girl with hijab and mask will be fine :cosbyhmm:
Sources

P.S I don't know if this.thread belongs to general or not

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1592849587200.png

They’re using social media posts to identify rioters and looters, as well as those who burned buildings. Did they really think they were going to get away with violent behavior? The lady who lit Wendy’s on fire was found from her tattoo

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They’re using social media posts to identify rioters and looters, as well as those who burned buildings. Did they really think they were going to get away with violent behavior? The lady who lit Wendy’s on fire was found from her tattoo
It's not limited to the looters or anyone who vandalizing buildings, if you tweeted anything about the blm or protesters, that's it you are targeted

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
if you are going out looting and rioting and you aren't wearing all black covered up with a mask. you are a clown
For God sake, it's not limited to those who riot and loot. Anyone with blm protests tweet or went to protest will be focused on

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
FBI doesn't need that idiots and clout chasers are outing themselves on twitter &co.
what a degenerated people and generation.
Arrest them all and start with BLM xalimos.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
FBI doesn't need that idiots and clout chasers are outing themselves on twitter &co.
what a degenerated people and generation.
Arrest them all and start with BLM xalimos.
If the FBI knocked down your door and arrested you without reason, you would probably will not question them. You don't know your basic rights or you don't care :francis:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
If the FBI knocked down your door and arrested you without reason, you would probably will not question them. You don't know your basic rights or you don't care :francis:
As a rightful Somali and Muslim I never did something and will never do something which causes the FBI to arrest me. and every Somali should do the same if the FBI comes at your door you surely guilty :kanyeshrug: .

Trending