FBG DUCK KILLED IN DOWNTOWN CHICAGO

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
The BDs just scored big time Lil Durk and King Von are probably celebrating rn smh I thought Duck would at least move smart

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
200.gif

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Lil durk can't go back to chiraq

he was just there like 2 weeks ago. King Von is there right now. Oblock just ended STL forever Duck was their bread winner everyone else is broke as f*ck. Duck was holding everything together for them. Besides Lil Jay who is in prison FBG/STL most notorious members are all dead now.

What a crazy turn when you watch Von in the O chillin I know that makes his enemies even more mad

I just hate how that weirdo Famous Dex crying about duck but when Dex got famous he left all them FBG STL niggas behind including Duck but now he wants to care lol

he was just there like 2 weeks ago. King Von is there right now. Oblock just ended STL forever Duck was their bread winner everyone else is broke as f*ck. Duck was holding everything together for them. Besides Lil Jay who is in prison FBG/STL most notorious members are all dead now.

What a crazy turn when you watch Von in the O chillin I know that makes his enemies even more mad

I just hate how that weirdo Famous Dex crying about duck but when Dex got famous he left all them FBG STL niggas behind including Duck but now he wants to care lol
Dex didn't give a f*ck about FBG, he just used them and got the clout and ran off with it.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Nah bro duck is too big of a loss for them they can't let that slide sooner or later they'll catch one of those niggas lacking and smoke em. Niggas in Chicago don't give a fukk one of those youngers tryna make a name for themselves finna smoke em.

Awdalia Rising

Nah bro duck is too big of a loss for them they can't let that slide sooner or later they'll catch one of those niggas lacking and smoke em. Niggas in Chicago don't give a fukk one of those youngers tryna make a name for themselves finna smoke em.

It’s not the same bro Duck was FBG/STL breadwinner he fed all them now he’s gone. It’s not like Oblock/300 with Durk and Von they got longer money. Duck wasn’t broke but the money he did have came from rapping. They just had a major setback they’re going to be quiet for a while but they’ll definitely kill someone for Duck

yeah them young niggas gonna wild out word on the street is the dudes that got Duck are some young niggas themselves. What a way to make a name for yourself in your hood if you kill the biggest GD rapper in the city lol

It’s not the same bro Duck was FBG/STL breadwinner he fed all them now he’s gone. It’s not like Oblock/300 with Durk and Von they got longer money. Duck wasn’t broke but the money he did have came from rapping. They just had a major setback they’re going to be quiet for a while but they’ll definitely kill someone for Duck

yeah them young niggas gonna wild out word on the street is the dudes that got Duck are some young niggas themselves. What a way to make a name for yourself in your hood if you kill the biggest GD rapper in the city lol
Awdalia respond to my comment you dumb bi*ch.

Awdalia Rising

Dex didn't give a f*ck about FBG, he just used them and got the clout and ran off with it.

He’s from that hood FBG/STL although he’s a weirdo and didn’t like claiming it mainly because he knows he’s fucked up for ghosting these niggas. There’s videos on YouTube from like 2010 of them kicking it with him in the background chillin. He looked totally normal. Soon as he got famous and some money he moved from Chicago to LA and never looked back. Then he became a major drug addict that’s basically what he chose to do with his money.

They kept that nigga alive that’s the real reason he was with them. He was from that hood that’s technically a war zone. Opp blocks slide and shoot whoever they see first from the rival block they don’t care. (This is basically what FBG STL about to do to oblock shootings every other night and they will plot on a big name BD rapper from either Oblock/300/Lamron). Since his old neighborhood was basically a war zone Dex did the smart thing and cliqued up with FBG. Duck even said he took him in when Dex was homeless for a bit.

and f*ck you nigga

Last edited:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
The BDs just scored big time Lil Durk and King Von are probably celebrating rn smh I thought Duck would at least move smart
But our idiot mayor just does nothing but make fruity speech. I hate that Chicago protects thugs and their single mums.

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
STL/063 is gonna come back hard. Think about the way Duck was killed (2 cars and 4 shooters). Them niggas in Parkway Gardens better stay behind them gates.

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
But our idiot mayor just does nothing but make fruity speech. I hate that Chicago protects thugs and their single mums.
There’s nothing anyone can do about this tbh. It would be violent with or without the dyke Lightfoot.

Trending