FB live unleashing more mental Somalis! Somali lady claims 2 have married 13 MJ's N her history

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was a Somali odey, there would have been posts of Maashallahs and praising the old man. This lady is a feminist and reversing the trend. Go eeddo, you are still young and make it to number 20.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Her children are old enough to use facebook, image seeing your own mom on Fb oo leh 13 gus ayaa isoo maray :drakelaugh::mjlol:

Good on her, if she married 13! She
Kept it halal atleast!

I just disagree with her posting that
And her children can possibly see
It!

Cushtic

If it is accurate, that ls definitely a Somali record for a female and could even contend for a world record because even Zsa Zsa Gabor married only 7 husbands. Any chance you can break it?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Her children are old enough to use facebook, image seeing your own mom on Fb oo leh 13 gus ayaa isoo maray :drakelaugh::mjlol:

:gucciwhat:

Also..she just had a child just last year...call me sick but I would love to be her 14th:dabcasar::farmajoyaab:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
:gucciwhat:

Also..she just had a child just last year...call me sick but I would love to be her 14th:dabcasar::farmajoyaab:

Did you watch the video? She said atleast 2 guys werent on the list so we're talking atleast 15 ex-husbands :chrisfreshhah:All of them were not mjs. She mentioned mj, murusade, dhulbahante and isaaq :gucciwhat:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Eeddo

Get in before cognitive.

For strange reason I'm acquiring a test for middle aged Somali ladies that have distinct look ever since I had one few months ago. She had 7 kids and was divorced and I managed to have her out of curiosity bc I've never tried a woman that had that many kids. She had a 18 year old as her oldest.

Surprisingly she was good.

I need to call her this week

waraabe

Your superior
For strange reason I'm acquiring a test for middle aged Somali ladies that have distinct look ever since I had one few months ago. She had 7 kids and was divorced and I managed to have her out of curiosity bc I've never tried a woman that had that many kids. She had a 18 year old as her oldest.

Surprisingly she was good.

I need to call her this week

Kkkkk beenta inagadaa xoodhxoodhow

Cushtic

If it is accurate, that ls definitely a Somali record for a female and could even contend for a world record because even Zsa Zsa Gabor married only 7 husbands. Any chance you can break it?

Starfu'Allah why would you say such
A thing!

I intend on marrying once Insha'Allah

But hey if it doesn't work out, plenty
Of fish in the sea.....:samwelcome:

VixR

Veritas
Correct me, but I'd say 1-3 is the mean number of marriages for Somalis from what I've seen. It makes more sense for someone to tell you they've had sex with 13 ppl over having 13 marriages. I mean, come on. It just proves ppl are getting into marriage chiefly for sex.

She has their names and qabiils recorded?:mjlol::farmajoyaab:

She's clearly not okay... fb live yaa ka madooweeyo these islaamo! Ilahow adaa weyn oo waxiid ah foolxumadaan naga reeb.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
What dont you understand?

She practically going around saying that she was a drive-thru like Mcdonald's drive-thru
Who cares? I personally think she played the men. She can get with any man she wants.

Also she's a disgrace to MJs did she say she was bicidiyaan?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I'd be proud if that were my mom. If men can marry that much women should marry twice that amount and play the hell out of the men!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts