Favourite Somali Songs

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Since it's that time of the year, I'll start with this song:

My current jam, finally found it after 10+ years of searching:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I briefly saw this thread but it was late so I went to sleep.
I like to search up classic qaraami songs to improve my Somali and I love the nostalgic feeling of better days

I'm still a novice in this field so pls share anything walaal. My playlist needs improvement.

:lawd: You have a very good taste.

I have been listening to this youtube channel that has somali songs with english subtitles because some of the af somali in the songs is too advanced for me.

If you are a novice, I don't know what I will be considered:lolbron:

whenever Hooyo stresses the importance of education this song pops up in my head :russ: but of course the part of Maryan Mursal :jaynerd:
iconic. Kowda luuliyo :banderas:
raw meat munchers beware:stevej:

Edit: my bad forgot to paste the last vid

Last edited:

I have been listening to this youtube channel that has somali songs with english subtitles because some of the af somali in the songs is too advanced for me.

Thx walaal I like your choices as well :salute:
No abaayo wallahi I am a novice, most of the lyrics are too advanced for me as well. When I really want to understand what is being sung I have to use a pdf of a dictionary or google translate tbh :manny:

I briefly saw this thread but it was late so I went to sleep.
I like to search up classic qaraami songs to improve my Somali and I love the nostalgic feeling of better days :ohlord:

but I'm still a novice in this field so pls share anything walaal. My playlist needs improvement.

I dnt knw if you two are marqaamisteyaal or nah....but you puts some gems here oo an raadinaayey....please take this as a gift from me to appricate for your works

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Thx walaal I like your choices as well :salute:
No abaayo wallahi I am a novice, most of the lyrics are too advanced for me as well. When I really want to understand what is being sung I have to use a pdf of a dictionary or google translate tbh :manny:

You can understand my struggle soomaha :stressed:

Ayeyo is my af somali dictionary but she is staying at my abti's atm.
I will have to look into google translation.
Thanks aboowe:icon lol:

Trending

Latest posts