Favourite shows/movies from childhood or now

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a good show.
I loved it because I was into science fiction a lot.
I also liked smallville, I remember my mom was teaching me how to pray regularly when it came out, and I remember ditching makhrib prayers to watch it and my mom wouldn't have it. so I remember her cutting the tv wire one day because I told her I would pray after the commercial.:drakelaugh:

Yea the sci-fi aspect was great I liked how they turned it into a dectective show too
I got hooked after coming across one episode were people became sick and started Morphing into a monster after eating contaminated food

I wish I knew what the episode was called

Favorites from childhood

That's so Raven
Phil of the future
Kim possible
Lizzie Mcquire
Even Stevens
The proud family
Life with Derek
True Jackson VP
Zoey101
The wizards of waverly place
Drake and josh
The fairly odd parents
Hey Arnold
Ned's declassified
As told by ginger
Danny phantom
unfabolous
That's 70s show
Why does your old ass remember these shows:childplease:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
These are some of my favourite shows that I watched during my childhood

:banderas:

@Saar @yasmin lan @Zailah @Jjero @Khad714
I lived with my mothers side of the family till I was 11 my grandma and mother wouldn’t let me watch tv religiously like kids my age because they thought it polluted the mind until I turned 9 they let me watch some french cartoon called Sam Sam honestly a crappy show but the animation was better than most things on tv

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Yea the sci-fi aspect was great I liked how they turned it into a dectective show too
I got hooked after coming across one episode were people became sick and started Morphing into a monster after eating contaminated food

I wish I knew what the episode was called
Yo i can't reply to you, sorry about that.

Never watched kids TV shows alxamdulilah, that shit would dumb me down. I was either playing outside or watching/reading news/politics and being exposed to the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending