Favorite Users?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
79871BCC-4C88-4A59-96D2-F0D0148E55BA.jpeg

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
You’re an apostate? I take back every positive thing I said about you. Ilahey ha ku soo hanuneeyo.
I'm not an apostate macaanto, some of the things I say are quite progressive in nature, hence why she used to call me an apostate.

Spirituality over religiousness, criticising modern day Muslims and their approach, taking responsibility for our actions and expecting Allah to help us out of a ditch we put ourselves in.
Could you explain them more in detail especially religiousness over "spirituality"

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Could you explain them more in detail especially religiousness over "spirituality"
Religion and spirituality are both rooted in trying to understand the meaning of life and, in some cases, how a relationship with a higher power may influence that meaning.

The differences is Religion is an organized, community-based system of beliefs, while spirituality resides within the individual and is based around an individual's own relationship with God. Obviously I still follow 99% of Islam but modern day Muslims are modifying Islam and seem to be more focused on how they are perceived, not to mention there's a lot of hypocrisy and negativity when it comes to other Muslims, which pushes people away from Allah.

I think religiousness has its place once a foundation of spirituality has been established, however having religiousness as a foundation for spirituality is what misguides most people. You'll notice religious people often will judge you, and not see you as a flawed human just like them selves who can be guided to the right path at any moment, it's all very superficial to me personally. So my stance is create a direct relationship with Allah by following his pillars to the T, do what he recommends and stay away from what he has prohibited, all whilst loving and forgiving yourself if you make a mistake. How can you expect Allah to love and forgive you if you can't love or forgive yourself? My approach is focusing inwards and making myself a better person instead of focusing outward all whilst I'm flawed as a human.

Religion and spirituality are both rooted in trying to understand the meaning of life and, in some cases, how a relationship with a higher power may influence that meaning.

The differences is Religion is an organized, community-based system of beliefs, while spirituality resides within the individual and is based around an individual's own relationship with God. Obviously I still follow 99% of Islam but modern day Muslims are modifying Islam and seem to be more focused on how they are perceived, not to mention there's a lot of hypocrisy and negativity when it comes to other Muslims, which pushes people away from Allah.

I think religiousness has its place once a foundation of spirituality has been established, however having religiousness as a foundation for spirituality is what misguides most people. You'll notice religious people often will judge you, and not see you as a flawed human just like them selves who can be guided to the right path at any moment, it's all very superficial to me personally. So my stance is create a direct relationship with Allah by following his pillars to the T, do what he recommends and stay away from what he has prohibited, all whilst loving and forgiving yourself if you make a mistake. How can you expect Allah to love and forgive you if you can't love or forgive yourself? My approach is focusing inwards and making myself a better person instead of focusing outward all whilst I'm flawed as a human.

Thats the way to do it. I thought you were going to say something about how you’re spiritual and your relationship with Allah is personal. That Sufi stuff or whatever. Don’t pay others any mind. Just do what’s asked of you by Allah to the best of your abilities, and seek constant forgiveness (istaghfir).

Trending

Latest posts