Favorite Surahs

Do you have any Surahs that are particular favorites for you?

I don't want anyone to accuse me of being a kharijite but I really love Surah At Tawbah. Surah At Tawbah really inspires me. It makes me think of the early Muslims and the epic battles they fought.

When I was younger, I was really into Surah Yusuf and Surah An-Nahl. Surah Yusuf because I was inspired by the story and with Surah An-Nahl.... what really stuck with me when I first started learning about the Quran was

Do they not see the birds controlled in the atmosphere of the sky? None holds them up except Allah . Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.

-Surah An-Nahl 16:17

What are some Surahs that are particular favorites for you?

Do you have any Surahs that are particular favorites for you?

I don't want anyone to accuse me of being a kharijite but I really love Surah At Tawbah. Surah At Tawbah really inspires me. It makes me think of the early Muslims and the epic battles they fought.

When I was younger, I was really into Surah Yusuf and Surah An-Nahl. Surah Yusuf because I was inspired by the story and with Surah An-Nahl.... what really stuck with me when I first started learning about the Quran was

Do they not see the birds controlled in the atmosphere of the sky? None holds them up except Allah . Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.

-Surah An-Nahl 16:17

What are some Surahs that are particular favorites for you?
Tawba is my favourite too,

Surah al-Baqarah is easily my favorite
It's one of the easiest to memorize imo since I've heard the recitation many times throughout my life and it's ayat cover a variety of topics

Surah-Al-Alaq. When the Angel came down and instructed the Prophet pbuh in the cave to read. I have the fondest memory of being told this story and it goes to show how we as humans can feel scared sometimes too.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
surah Al Kahf love how here's 4 different stories in this surah and how we should learn from them such as how to be patient when fleeing your town, how you should humble yourself to Allah for blessing you things that you never expected and warn not to be boastful and arrogant. How you should not believe you are the only one with knowledge and that there are others that are more knowledgeable. And how to positively use your powers that you are gifted with. It also talks about the true nature of this world and it's deception and how we should focus on the next world.

Trending

Latest posts