Favorite fast food joints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
header-image.jpg

Five guys :banderas:

I'm not from the US but are these places certified halal?

Otherwise:nahgirl:

That is the assumption. They are either Christians or Jewish business owners. I don't eat at fast food chains like McDonald for distrust in their food, lack of taste and dubious hygiene, in fact I never bought beef from the grocery for home - cooking purposes much less eat a burger made in those chains but my assumption is that it is Halal for a Muslim to eat there according to Islam.

Lol what? It has to be islamically slaughtered.

:gucciwhat:

Reer US and Islam lite:kodaksmiley:

You don't have to ask or know exactly about this and you can eat it. But it is recommended you say Bismillah yourself if you have suspicions and that takes care of the Halal aspect of the food(the meat specifically) you bought.

I live in Aus and don't eat fast food regularly but when I do, I visit only chains with Islam certificate that it is halal. There is a maccas that my sibling works at for example in a suburb with lots of Muslim's that is halal certified

Tukraq

VIP
I live in Aus and don't eat fast food regularly but when I do, I visit only chains with Islam certificate that it is halal. There is a maccas that my sibling works at for example in a suburb with lots of Muslim's that is halal certified
You don’t need to do all that as long as it isn’t pork or alcohol

I'm skeptical.

Being skeptical is good but also not making things difficult for you unnecessarily is Islamic too. For example, asking how the animal was slaughtered so you could buy a burger at a burger joint is a bit stupid. But knowing the business owner is either a christian or Jewish takes care of the worries. If not, you are supposed to say Bismillah before you eat and that takes care of the worries too.

The prophet was asked about this and people said sometimes they get meat from unknown sources and they wanted to know how they should deal with that. The prophet told them to read Basmalah(say the name of Allah and eat it) on the meat and that should do it. Based on Bukhaari Hadith.

Religion is not meant to present hardship and Allah said he doesn't intend Hardship on the believers. If there is an easy option, people should take the easy option.

On Eid day I got tired of Xalwo and cakes.
Went to iHop for breakfast and Cali Chicken Cafe for lunch

Where did u Qaxootis go.
@AussieHustler the Sambac prolly had some Caesar Salad like islaan walac ah
@Reiko went to Qoraxlow maqaaxi and had oily laabjeex inducing Baasto
@Knowles got a single spicy breast from non-halaal KFC due to austerity in gaajo UK

What about the rest of you Xoolo
Chick fil A, wendy's, tacobell Culver's, smashburger, chipotle, apple bees and quruxlow

I'm skeptical.

btw, a more credible reason to avoid these joints, at least for me, is the potential of the service personnel touching my food with the same hand they prepared a pork product earlier to another customer, for that reason, I distrust fast food joints that sell both pork and non-pork meat in their menu.

Other than that, what I said earlier stands correct. You don't need to know how the non-pork meat was prepared in advance for you to buy and eat it from a non-Muslim but christian and Jewish sources.

Never ask an old lady that question though. The only firm answer you will get is Xaaraan. I like their spirit man. It saves them.

Can't even show them my toothpaste without them telling me it is Haram.
We don't play with xaaraan over here as even the guys can't wear tight outfits

We don't play with xaaraan over here as even the guys can't wear tight outfits

Ignoring the Haram and non Haram aspect of too tight male pants, they strike me as feminine saxib.

Male fashion has been getting feminised lately. Sheer ugliness. It was funny to see Somali guys with a tiny purse in Netherlands in my last trip. Just plain weird.

A guy with a handbag that has long shoulder strap.
:mjlol:

Ignoring the Haram and non Haram aspect of too tight male pants, they strike me as feminine saxib.

Male fashion has been getting feminised lately. Sheer ugliness. It was funny to see Somali guys with a tiny purse in Netherlands in my last trip. Just plain weird.

A guy with a handbag that has long shoulder strap.
:mjlol:
Loool it is a purse and no one can say otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts