favorite childhood video games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always picked Shawn Michaels or Edge :ohhhdamn:

SvR was the shit. Its way better than all the 2k shit games they create now.

They removed all extreme and hardcore stuff. Stone cold Steve Austin's middle finger is censored :gucciwhat:

And the graphics went from being beautiful to shit looking cartoon.
wwe-2k14-screenshot-ryback.png

WWE overall became shit now

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
SvR was the shit. Its way better than all the 2k shit games they create now.

They removed all extreme and hardcore stuff. Stone cold Steve Austin's middle finger is censored :gucciwhat:

And the graphics went from being beautiful to shit looking cartoon.
wwe-2k14-screenshot-ryback.png

WWE overall became shit now
Haven't watched WWE since 2009ish. I watched it even though I knew it was fake cos it was interesting and everyone watched it back then but the storylines kept on getting worse and childish. They banned blood and all other extreme shit like fire, chair shots.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Haven't watched WWE since 2009ish. I watched it even though I knew it was fake cos it was interesting and everyone watched it back then but the storylines kept on getting worse and childish. They banned blood and all other extreme shit like fire, chair shots.

Couldn't agree more sxb. I stopped watching after 2013. Predictable and boring stories and characters.

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
Claw...

That game frustrated me a lot as a kid.

I could never ever get past one of the bosses who threw green magic in the city sewer level.

My older cousin could never beat this boss in a fire temple. I remember it being sooo retarded and convoluted to fight the guy.
i agree man such a headache , the whole fams took turns trying ..

It built character :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts