Animaniacs
The Magic School Bus
Arthur
Power Puff Girls

Tukraq

VIP
maxresdefault.jpg

Looney-Toons-GQ-July-2018-071618-3x2.jpg

Noo sheeg hee!! ( any action ama detective animes?)

Latest detective anime i finished watching on Netflix was The DEATH NOTE. It is a must see bro.

7144770.png

Suspenseful and very well made. I recommend this for you.

Ghost in A shell
was Another one I enjoyed.

tvjg1hs62lasbtkzxsk3.jpg

Let me dig into my netflix history to give you a list of what I watched lately that I liked. Also, action ones included Bleach and the Alchemist. I owned DVDS of the alchemist back in the days when Blue-ray DVD players were in vogue. Will get back with a list.

Latest detective anime i finished watching on Netflix was The DEATH NOTE. It is a must see bro.

7144770.png

Suspenseful and very well made. I recommend this for you.

Ghost in A shell
was Another one I enjoyed.

tvjg1hs62lasbtkzxsk3.jpg

Let me dig into my netflix history to give you a list of what I watched lately that I liked. Also, action ones included Bleach and the Alchemist. I owned DVDS of the alchemist back in the days when Blue-ray DVD players were in vogue. Will get back with back with a list.

Yep death note is top tier, I watched it few years ago. I'm hearing good things about the alchemist, gonna check it out same with GIAS. Bleach was really good but way too many fillers.

Yep death note is top tier, I watched it few years ago. I'm hearing good things about the alchemist, gonna check it out same with GIAS. Bleach was really good but way too many fillers.

Yea, Gias too, I watched that one., Must watch anime that one is bro. Also, the Alchemist is one of the best. I re-watched that several times and always felt as fresh as it felt the first time I watched. Amazing series and well made.

Yea, Gias too, I watched that one., Must watch anime that one is bro. Also, the Alchemist is one of the best. I re-watched that several times and always felt as fresh as it felt the first time I watched. Amazing series and well made.

By GIAS i meant ghost in a shel. Ive seen code gias it was superb. A good action anime I really liked was Akame ga kill. It was brutal like Attack on titan.

By GIAS i meant ghost in a shel. Ive seen code gias it was superb. A good action anime I really liked was Akame ga kill. It was brutal like Attack on titan.

Yea, Code Gias. Also, Attack on titan, Still following. Delayed watching S3 then binge watched and stopped two weeks ago. Like to accumulate episodes so I can watch on bed few at a time before sleep.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
In my opinion, Akame ga kill was poorly executed. They just killed characters and there was nothing special about it. Also it was feminist garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.