Fauci the DOOM-SAYER forced to apologize for criticizing the UK rushing their vaccine approval

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Put some respect on his name, he is an expert in that department, he even led the fight against HIV AIDS in America. He is reserved and rigorous and that is needed in the medical field since it is not ethical to give the masses faulty medicine.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55177948

Fauci is the number 1 western doctor telling the world how dangerous covid (a virus with a .03% mortality rate), and even HE thinks the UK is rushing it.

Reer UK will be the Guinea pig of the world, a stark fall from the historical superpower they were :shaq:

I guess its time for me to take advantage of my EU passport and hop the border.

giphy.gif

Dual citizen? What country? I thought you were proper British

Nope I moved when I was very young and kept the EU passport. I was born in one of the following Germanic countries and have dual citizenship with said country:
1. Austria
2. Belgium
3. Denmark
4. Germany
5. Netherlands
6. Liechtenstein
7. Luxembourg
8. Switzerland

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Nope I moved when I was very young and kept the EU passport. I was born in one of the following Germanic countries and have dual citizenship with said country:
1. Austria
2. Belgium
3. Denmark
4. Germany
5. Netherlands
6. Liechtenstein
7. Luxembourg
8. Switzerland

I ain't trying blow your cover, but it's the Netherlands :hemad:

1. Austria
2. Belgium
3. Denmark
4. Germany
5. Netherlands
6. Liechtenstein
7. Luxembourg
8. Switzerland

Belgium is not Germanic. I know a part speaks Dutch but they have always been Gaulish and French and thus considered francophone

Anyway good for you if you can avoid this shythole and hide

Belgium is not Germanic. I know a part speaks Dutch but they have always been Gaulish and French and thus considered francophone

Anyway good for you if you can avoid this shythole and hide

At the very earliest it will be next winter because I'm doing a graduate scheme. If I could leave now I would.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1. Austria
2. Belgium
3. Denmark
4. Germany
5. Netherlands
6. Liechtenstein
7. Luxembourg
8. Switzerland
Luxembourg. Your one of the rare Luxey Somalis. I assume?
Vaccine ain't even going to reach us by spring, I assume you fall into the same bracket as me, Number 11 on the list I assume?

But if worst comes to worst, having both UK and Italian Passport is really effective. But if Italy follows the style of the UK and leave EU, then the Norwegian Residence Permits comes into handy (Even though it ain't part of EU :pachah1:)

Trending