Father tells his daughter he will cut her head off

anthony anderson singing GIF

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
She looks mentally unwell, could be going through something and needs professional medical attention

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
She looks mentally unwell, could be going through something and needs professional medical attention
this is one thing I hate very much, not every action can be explained by xyz diseases. Most humans that do bad are simply trash, she is most likely just bad because she is bad. Unless there is proof of mental illness we can't assume that she is ill, she was probably raised in west europe or in a liberal us city to be like she is.

this is one thing I hate very much, not every action can be explained by xyz diseases. Most humans that do bad are simply trash, she is most likely just bad because she is bad. Unless there is proof of mental illness we can't assume that she is ill, she was probably raised in west europe or in a liberal us city to be like she is.
Yeah everyone has some sort of mental problem. It’s like any adversary in life has become a reason for being mentally ill. She just need old fashion ass whopping

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

You could be right, but her eyes/expression give me crazy vibes.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah everyone has some sort of mental problem. It’s like any adversary in life has become a reason for being mentally ill. She just need old fashion ass whopping

Will u hit dat?

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
How has he raised her. If he didn’t raise her well then he is partly at fault.
Partially, all we know is she is a disrespectful trashy person. Unless we get proof he is at fault we can’t assume bad of our muslim brother. Also the environment does set up badness in kids unless the parents are educated about secular brainwashing and put their kids in private school.

Trending