Father-of-two who regularly confronted drug dealers 'beaten to death on his doorstep'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Mark Duggan when he was killed by police. so much protest and anger....he was a drug dealer who was planning to do a revenge kill. But offcourse a father of two being killed by black gang wont get any reaction from these people

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
That happens when you smoke 17 spliffs a day and listen to Drill music the whole day. The city is going crazy back in the days if you wasn’t involved in stupidity you would be alright. But now a days trouble is always around the corner even if your a ordinary civilian.

I remember Mark Duggan when he was killed by police. so much protest and anger....he was a drug dealer who was planning to do a revenge kill. But offcourse a father of two being killed by black gang wont get any reaction from these people
Gary Beech, 48, who lives on the same street, and Michael Swan, 45

They don’t sound like black names to me. How the hell are you dealing at 48?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
That's no environment to raise kids in. I know it sucks but he should have considered moving to a nicer location. Or atleast lobby his local council more aggressively.

Telling a group of teenagers to dip ain't gonna work

Sometimes people just have enough. I know a few people who live in communal blocks where people sell drugs, urinate and defecate, inject, themselves with drugs, etc. Man was trying prevent his kids from seeing that outside their door.
Don't make threats if you Don't wanna take it there he shoud've had a weapon

Muji

VIP
Sometimes people just have enough. I know a few people who live in communal blocks where people sell drugs, urinate and defecate, inject, themselves with drugs, etc. Man was trying prevent his kids from seeing that outside their door.

This is exactly why one must avoid communal living. I’m used to a standard of living which includes cleaniliness and decency, unfortunately that’s not very common.

Muji

VIP

You’re right

You could see in Mark Duggans face he wasn’t exactly someone who helps old ladies cross the streets. The rioters were even told he threw a gun out of the window whilst being pursued. So for all the police knew is that there is a gang member with a gun who is desperate to get away from the police. It was funny how it triggered riots even in Paki riddled Birmingham. Communities who detested black people were now “protesting” and “rioting” on his behalf lol. It shows you how quickly a flame can be lighted in dense populated cities during hot summers. I don’t buy the whole poverty bs, they were stealing trainers and tipping each other off using state of the art mobile phones. What an interesting year that was. @MARAQ DIGAAG walal I’m sure it was an interesting year for you too :duck:

You’re right

You could see in Mark Duggans face he wasn’t exactly someone who helps old ladies cross the streets. The rioters were even told he threw a gun out of the window whilst being pursued. So for all the police knew is that there is a gang member with a gun who is desperate to get away from the police. It was funny how it triggered riots even in Paki riddled Birmingham. Communities who detested black people were now “protesting” and “rioting” on his behalf lol. It shows you how quickly a flame can be lighted in dense populated cities during hot summers. I don’t buy the whole poverty bs, they were stealing trainers and tipping each other off using state of the art mobile phones. What an interesting year that was. @MARAQ DIGAAG walal I’m sure it was an interesting year for you too :duck:
bh i'm leaving when i get my degree! i'll move to scandanavia. I was thinking about germany till merkle filled it up with angry arabs. There are too many gangs in london and even my hooyo knows how to spot drug dealers. "they normally have bmw's and carry bags during the holidays" she says and i always laugh because she knows what's up when she sees young kids walking up to older men and picking things up for them and then making off in bmw's when even i can't afford insurance for a bloody fiesta.

The uk truly has become a shitshow!
:gucciwhat::cosbyhmm:

You’re right

Probably interesting because your dad got caught stealing a can of fosters.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
This is why you shouldn’t raise your kids in the ghetto. suburban neighborhoods are cheaper and safer.

VixR

Veritas
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....rly-confronted-drug-dealers-beaten-death/amp/

There would be an outrage if he was a drug dealer killed by police restraining him.
That reality is definitely true. It’s undeniable, Blacks hurt and kill each other more than any other way around.

But I can’t say it’s smart to make a habit of repeatedly confronting drug dealing never-do-wells as a father of two, as if you could mold the ghetto to accommodate your children. Still a sad story.
Gary Beech, 48, who lives on the same street, and Michael Swan, 45

They don’t sound like black names to me. How the hell are you dealing at 48?
Well, Ian and Cecil Tomlin sound like the Whitest names around.

That reality is definitely true. It’s undeniable, Blacks hurt and kill each other more than any other way around.

But I can’t say it’s smart to make a habit of repeatedly confronting drug dealing never-do-wells as a father of two, as if you could mold the ghetto to accommodate your children. Still a sad story.

Well, Ian and Cecil Tomlin sound like the Whitest names around.
I have never met a black man named Gary in London. Secondly, a 45 year old
black dealer would either be selling to family and friends on the sly or in the big game. 45 year old black men in London don’t openly operate as low level drug dealers. They probably would have been more respectable to the brother and his family had they been black.#Suugo Science.

Status
Not open for further replies.