Father of a uk somali girl who fled 2 Syria invites his home 2 Vice news

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

I feel for the father but no doubt his daughter has already been sexually devoured by several grown men

:mjcry::ohhh::mjkkk::urgh::wtf:

Disclaimer: the family is " Ethiopian Somali". We have no right to call them otherwise when the majority of Ogadens have discarded the greater Somalia theory and are constantly calling themselves Ethiopian

waraabe

Your superior
damn, those arabs ran a train on her. way tag team gareeyen inanta:ahh::damnmusic::friendhug::jcoleno:

i wonder how her father feels who knows knowing his daughter has seen more ceebs then a female star :damn::damn::damn::damn:

Sultana

On Hiatus
How do you know they're Somali though? And smh at London's police, they didn't even follow up to see if the parents received the letter. Also, wouldn't phoning the parents make more sense?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
How do you know they're Somali though? And smh at London's police, they didn't even follow up to see if the parents received the letter. Also, wouldn't phoning the parents make more sense?
They done disservice to this poor parents, they dropped the ball

I just claimed them to be Somali because I'm the Menace and I will use false advertisement to lure you lunatics here

Q

Queen Carawelo

Her poor parents. Inkaar waliid will happen to her. Imagine what her parents are going through? And top of that she's a fob who came to the UK in 2004. Daaaaamn!

waraabe

Your superior
Her poor parents. Inkaar waliid will happen to her. Imagine what her parents are going through? And top of that she's a fob who came to the UK in 2004. Daaaaamn!

she was 15, that means she was about 4 when she came to the uk, she is not a fob

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
You keep undermining my flow ..kid I like you but you been trying to assassinate my great character :mjpls::mjpls:
tumblr_msslvmCIpE1rxetl7o1_400.gif

If only that was edited to say menace :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending