Fat xalimo somali on a treadmill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Why is she wearing baati while running on the treadmill?

Baati is the number one reason why somali chicks are fat. Ban baatis.

Why is she wearing baati while running on the treadmill?

Baati is the number one reason why somali chicks are fat. Ban baatis.
Omg! I absolutely agree with u. That is what I say every time. Baati makes them feel skinny and hides all the fat/buluqbuluq lol.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Omg! I absolutely agree with u. That is what I say every time. Baati makes them feel skinny and hides all the fat/buluqbuluq lol.
You're right. I never wear baati around the house, unless it's absolutely gorging hot. I actually get the baati fabric and this lady makes pajama pants out of it for me. It's so comfy.

You're right. I never wear baati around the house, unless it's absolutely gorging hot. I actually get the baati fabric and this lady makes pajama pants out of it for me. It's so comfy.
Wow that is nice. I have never seen somali tailors who make pajamas out of baati. Have you noticed islaamaha somalida their best gift is baati?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
f*ck is the difference between diric and baati:dwill:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wow that is nice. I have never seen somali tailors who make pajamas out of baati. Have you noticed islaamaha somalida their best gift is baati?

If you tell them to make it for you. The somali tailors will certainly do that. Yes I've so many un used baatis, I'm not going to lie, baatis are the best when it's humid outside, the sun is blazing, you take a cold bath and slip into baati. The best feeling ever. :rejoice::rejoice:

f*ck is the difference between diric and baati:dwill:

Diraac is the fancy one where women wear to weddings, baati is the one they use in the house. They are different fabrics.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Why not wear pyjamas around the house or even tracksuit bottoms if you're a girl?

Macawis is the most uncomfortable thing ever. I got dozens of shorts I wear around the house instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts