Fat boy @Adaawe praying to Allah for PL to destroy

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Fake news kulaha as if you were awliyo

Ceyr slave you evicted MJs from Kismaayo who were majority.
Mx never settled in Kismaayo before.
You had no degmos apart from military barracks Gulwade.

It is fake news like Fox News. You have no sources and is as usual is spewing shuban. Kikuyu amxaar slave of Kenyans and Tigrey. MX is the majority of Kismayo district and outskirts and have exclusive xafads historically always been and is still is. And now you are gonna get evicted you Kikuyu slave

You're laangaab here. You're not gonna tell me what to do. Sorry.

:manny:
There’s no such thing as “Langaab”, it’s about power. The Jews are Langaab but they have a lot of power. Hartis are the Jews of JL & PL has every right to look out for their interests in the south and Interfere.

Sheikh

VIP
There’s no such thing as “Langaab”, it’s about power. The Jews are Langaab but they have a lot of power. Hartis are the Jews of JL & PL has every right to look out for their interests in the south and Interfere.

We're not gonna let someone eat our cake while they are eating theirs. Our cake belongs to us same way yours belongs to you only. But you can chill and hang with us but you know where your main base is as you make up lots of the percentages at your main base

It is fake news like Fox News. You have no sources and is as usual is spewing shuban. Kikuyu amxaar slave of Kenyans and Tigrey. MX is the majority of Kismayo district and outskirts and have exclusive xafads historically always been and is still is. And now you are gonna get evicted you Kikuyu slave
Yes Mx are also majority in Xamar and its outskirts.

Sheikh

VIP
Yes Mx are also majority in Kismaayo and its outskirts.

Even you a cuqdad ridden b000n knows this my pet. But look at you showing I the Sheikh a biased tweeter's tweets you share the same qabil with presenting it as facts lol :mjlaugh:

Even you a cuqdad ridden b000n knows this my pet. But look at you showing I the Sheikh a biased tweeter's tweets you share the same qabil with presenting it as facts lol :mjlaugh:
You are landheere in your dreams.

That is Beled xaawo child soilders molesting your kins.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
We're not gonna let someone eat our cake while they are eating theirs. Our cake belongs to us same way yours belongs to you only. But you can chill and hang with us but you know where your main base is as you make up lots of the percentages at your main base

It's not like we're gonna really karbaash them. Just don't challenge us in Konfuur.

:manny:

Exactly. Konfuur rag ba leh.

Kulahaa "Konfuur Rag Ba-leh" what a contradictory statement. If the South had "Rag" they would't be using 30 thousand African Union troops. Southern men are very feminine and soft spoken like Farmaajo. Please stop hating on those who have fixed their houses and learn to build your own houses. Puntland is the only functioning part of Somalia and I get why they are hated.

Adaawe

Kulahaa "Konfuur Rag Ba-leh" what a contradictory statement. If the South had "Rag" they would't be using 30 thousand African Union troops. Southern men are very feminine and soft spoken like Farmaajo. Please stop hating on those who have fixed their houses and learn to build your own houses. Puntland is the only functioning part of Somalia and I get why they are hated.

Shouldn't have rebelled. We won't have this problem now would we?

:bell:

Sheikh

VIP
You are landheere in your dreams.

That is Beled xaawo child soilders molesting your kins.

Warya I the Sheikh is the laandheere on the ground always been always will be. What's your obsession with Beled Hawo? That's my goof if you mention Beled Hawo I the Sheikh will be mentioning Afmadow :manny::kodaksmiley:

Sheikh

VIP

Truly landheere.

You know it my pet slave. Who taught you sarcasm? Did your Kikuyu aabo Uhuru teach you that :icon lol:

Maxa kaa galay our massive lands deegaans such as Turbi? You don't see I the Sheikh mention Godey ama Qabribayax :mjdontkno:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Reer puntland is doing some great things if the entire southern and central regions have united to criticize us.

let’s not forget that they are disunited only united in their hate towards pl.

come on guys it is time for ya’ll to stop bashing us and unite your states ismo.

pl is after one goal at the moment, creating the upper-hand with fellow fms to force the fgs to compromise in the fms favor.

if ya’ll would stop bashing us and listen for a second you would have understood the situation.

we are in a diplomatic war pl is the only state besides jl to criticize the fgs on their wrong doings.
If we have an united front you will receive more development, unless you are against developing your state.

pl is the only state that tries to uphold the fgs to the unfinished federal constitution, ta criticize us on that means that you are against the republic point blanc.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I feel like when he went to elementary school @Adaawe had the shitty tuna sandwich, goldfish crackers, and sour apple juice some may be familiar with.

And his Majeerteen classmate had sliced turkey pinwheel sandwiches, peach caprese salad, and tiramisu with sparkling water in his lunch box.

All along this cuqdaad from PL stems from his insufficient school lunches.
E1F25CF1-6DF3-4AD5-9413-86D253BE8AC5.png

Adaawe

I feel like when he went to elementary school @Adaawe had the shitty tuna sandwich, goldfish crackers, and sour apple juice some may be familiar with.

And his Majeerteen classmate had sliced turkey pinwheel sandwiches, peach caprese salad, and tiramisu with sparkling water in his lunch box.

All along this cuqdaad from PL stems from his insufficient school lunches. View attachment 129753