Fat boy, 45-yrl-old Dj Subeer opening a sex tourism agency 2 Somalia 2 corrupt the Somali youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone tell this dude to hit the gym, guy has love handles like a islaan that had 6 kids.

This guy has been on a tour of Somalia with Farmaajo for the past several weeks and has been showing it on his Snapchat. The guy has broken every cultural no-go zones by bringing local chicks and dudes together where they be having a house parties and god knows what goes down. Furthermore this dude, at age 45, has his pants hanging like he was back in high school

Furthermore this dude was bombarded by his followers to create a sexual tourism so these diasporan heathens can annihilate poor locals back home.

I'm calling the religious authorities in SL and PL ( the rest of Somalia have no religious authorities, it's the wild wild Wild West).

Could someone tell this dude to hit the gym, guy has love handles like a islaan that had 6 kids.

This guy has been on a tour of Somalia with Farmaajo for the past several weeks and has been showing it on his Snapchat. The guy has broken every cultural no-go zones by bringing local chicks and dudes together where they be having a house parties and god knows what goes down. Furthermore this dude, at age 45, has his pants hanging like he was back in high school

Furthermore this dude was bombarded by his followers to create a sexual tourism so these diasporan heathens can annihilate poor locals back home.

I'm calling the religious authorities in SL and PL ( the rest of Somalia have no religious authorities, it's the wild wild Wild West).

When did @R.Kelly hack your account? :mugshotman:

Naya, you have had more gus than a urinal, stop virtue signaling in front of our liberated men and women :dabcasar:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
This guy never complains about the degeneracy of Somali Canadians but this poor young at heart guy got him calling out for the religious police.
:mjpls::mybusiness:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Boqol parties with him in the U.K. and SL

I've heard @Boqol rentd house parties for him where Hargeisa chick party with him.

Have you been to Hargeysa? The place is already a sex heathen, religious authorities only apply pressure on the gabooye and poor locals. Much like the Jews used to do.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Have you been to Hargeysa? The place is already a sex heathen, religious authorities only apply pressure on the gabooye and poor locals. Much like the Jews used to do.

It's been a while I've been there I must admit.

People are reporting to me that this Subeer neef is throwing house parties where it's basically a sex-fest

It's been a while I've been there I must admit.

People are reporting to me that this Subeer neef is throwing house parties where it's basically a sex-fest

Place is already a sex fest, my guy went last year he told me he has had more sex in Hargeysa than in the UK, he said the qurba joog kids are the worst they will literally pipe each other with their parents sleeping next door in the hotel.

What makes it worse is my guy doesn't even speak af somali?:what1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Place is already a sex fest, my guy went last year he told me he has had more sex in Hargeysa than in the UK, he said the qurba joog kids are the worst they will literally pipe each other with their parents sleeping next door in the hotel.

What makes it worse is my guy doesn't even speak af somali?:what1:

Was he doing locals or diasporans

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
hargeisa is lit man i was trying to tell you lot this since day cant wait for june when my tag comes off gonna smash up every naayas siil wallahi

When was the last time where you there..

Btw Beerta Libaax is the center of wickedness cause it openly serves Hookah and unknown other vices

Was he doing locals or diasporans

A mixture, mainly Diaspora though, he even smashed a Somali hijabi instagram model 50k+ followers I didn't believe him until I saw the messages:gucciwhat:

I think it's the sun, caano geel and khat that does something to people.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A mixture, mainly Diaspora though, he even smashed a Somali hijabi instagram model 50k+ followers I didn't believe him until I saw the messages:gucciwhat:

I think it's the sun, caano geel and khat that does something to people.

I was at my horniest when I was back home and I think it has a lot to do with us getting exposed to nakedness day in and day out here in the West

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Where's the SL minister of the promotion of virtues and the prevention of vice ? :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending