Fasting under pressure

This Ramadan I'm going to Somalia for the first time, I've been in isley for a few days before I leave. I have been having nonstop diarrhea since my first day here, and feel like I'm being dehydrated like crazy, but it'd be embarassing to explain that to my family so I've been suffering in silence. Anyone else?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
This Ramadan I'm going to Somalia for the first time, I've been in isley for a few days before I leave. I have been having nonstop diarrhea since my first day here, and feel like I'm being dehydrated like crazy, but it'd be embarassing to explain that to my family so I've been suffering in silence. Anyone else?

I'd strongly advise against suffering in silence. When you have diarrhea it is important to drink lots of water to compensate the loss of fluids. Drink small sips.

Why would it be embarassing? You can compensate the fasting when you feel better.

I'd strongly advise against suffering in silence. When you have diarrhea it is important to drink lots of water to compensate the loss of fluids. Drink small sips.

Why would it be embarassing? You can compensate the fasting when you feel better.
I won't die sxb

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
If you are going to break your fast, it's better not to tell anyone. You are in the third world, an extremist may come after you.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
nigga. Go tell them. Don't suffer. it's not healthy and because of this you are no longer fasting for Allah but are fasting because of pressure

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The food is unsafe eat and so is the drinking water, I highly recommend you do not drink the tap water. Plus, yours body is not used to such bad quality...

You should learn really fast how to cook for yourself and find clean water

Your body is adjusting to a different place, different food and water. It’s par for the course when you fly to Africa. The sickness will be gone soon

Trending

Latest posts