Fasial Ali Waraabe Ina Ali Koore Uurkaa waxa ku jiraan Garanayaa😀

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Faisal Ali Waraabe Qabyaalad baa dishey😀 wuxu leyehey Saleebaan Ali Koore waa Dhulbahante Inuu Somaliland buburiyuu rabaa uurkiisay ku jirtaa.
Saleebaan Ali Koore waa Horgalihii ugu dacad Sanaa oy haysteen . Him also they cannot trust him😀.
Saleebaan Ali Koore destroy SNM inside.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Faisal Ali Waraabe Qabyaalad baa dishey😀 wuxu leyehey Saleebaan Ali Koore waa Dhulbahante Inuu Somaliland buburiyuu rabaa uurkiisay ku jirtaa.
Saleebaan Ali Koore waa Horgalihii ugu dacad Sanaa oy haysteen . Him also they cannot trust him😀.
Saleebaan Ali Koore destroy SNM inside.

@Gantaal97 Are u hiding u ankle biting rodent? U r making the DR return to help my Puntite friends in the front line against SL, mark my words if I join, huge blows will happen. What's the point of your silly democracy that is only held when the president says so kkkkk. Never have u guys passed power peacefully within 5 years.

PL always holds elections Jan 8, it's even a known day u dumb f*ck and passes power without fail and always on time, no extensions. Can u say that same doqonki ku dhale was, rayale had 8 years, siilanyo 8 years, egal 8 years, and now muse is following the same traditon. Why reject it for muse to extend his term when all the presidents in SL did exactly the same. Plus our leaders don't go around and punch each other every second day kkkkk. Plus your govt budget is all lies, u never close your budget at the end of the year because your budget is all fictious bullshit predictions, show me a single budget closure u god damn laskar.

@Gantaal97 Are u hiding u ankle biting rodent? U r making the DR return to help my Puntite friends in the front line against SL, mark my words if I join, huge blows will happen. What's the point of your silly democracy that is only held when the president says so kkkkk. Never have u guys passed power peacefully within 5 years.

PL always holds elections Jan 8, it's even a known day u dumb f*ck and passes power without fail and always on time, no extensions. Can u say that same doqonki ku dhale was, rayale had 8 years, siilanyo 8 years, egal 8 years, and now muse is following the same traditon. Why reject it for muse to extend his term when all the presidents in SL did exactly the same. Plus our leaders don't go around and punch each other every second day kkkkk. Plus your govt budget is all lies, u never close your budget at the end of the year because your budget is all fictious bullshit predictions, show me a single budget closure u god damn laskar.
Warya stop with the calcaal and don't mention me again in your shitty comments go advice your cousins who are in a stand off in Bosasso who are willing to shed blood for stupid position that's the caqli jabarti always obsessed with the kursi nacla shaydaanka ku yaale.

Unlike buuqland Somaliland there's laws and constitution and 1p1v where people elect their representatives while you guys do musical chair 🪑 game where the three jiffo of MS exchanging the presidency every 5 years elected by a useless parliament full of Yes men who don't do nothing for their constituency but take money and vote whatever the MS in Garrowe wants.

Trending

Latest posts