Fascinating 🤨🤨🤨🤨

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Not really my mom and all her siblings are light skin and they have straight hair. But in my house hold 3 have straight hair and 2 have reddish brown curls and the final 2 siblings have wavy long hair. I was wondering by we Somali's have hair variations in all family. One thing I figured out is éthiopian aren't like this due to mix with Bantus
it’s common to see dark skin Somalis in Somalia with straight/wavy hair.It’s a stereotype in a way 😭😭😭

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Not really my mom and all her siblings are light skin and they have straight hair. But in my house hold 3 have straight hair and 2 have reddish brown curls and the final 2 siblings have wavy long hair. I was wondering why we Somali's have hair variations in all family? One thing I figured out is éthiopian aren't like this due to mix with Bantus
Ethiopians got Omotic admixture not bantu. Omotics basically look Jareeer.

Somalis are the purest Cushite ethnicity with the least foriegn admixture. We're very homogeneous and haven't done large scare mixing in millenia.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Ethiopians got Omotic admixture not bantu. Omotics basically look Jareeer.

Somalis are the purest Cushite ethnicity with the least foriegn admixture. We're very homogeneous and haven't done large scare mixing in millenia.
Omotic people don’t look jare*rrr 💀😭😭

Khaemwaset

VIP
Omotic people don’t look jare*rrr 💀😭😭
My bad they look Barya
Daasanach-trib.jpg

Khaemwaset

VIP
we are related to Welyata our cousinsss watch out.

Anways Idrus what are Cushitic mixed with again was it Natufian and Nilotic???!!! help
Cushites originate in the nile valley in northern Sudan. Our race began ~10,000 years ago when Natufian tribes came south from pre historic Egypt after migrating out of thr levant and settling in Egypt where they intermarried with the proto-nilotic tribes. These are not nilotes as many get confused with but they are the same large amount of different tribes that nilotes would also be decended from.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Cushites originate in the nile valley in northern Sudan. Our race began ~10,000 years ago when Natufian tribes came south from pre historic Egypt after migrating out of thr levant and settling in Egypt where they intermarried with the proto-nilotic tribes. These are not nilotes as many get confused with but they are the same large amount of different tribes that nilotes would also be decended from.
Wait do you consider yourself a Cushitic supremacist?Do you think we should be considered our own race???

Don’t call our Omotic cousins Barya 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

How would these nilotes Egypt mix look?

Trending