Fascinating 🤨🤨🤨🤨

Cushites originate in the nile valley in northern Sudan. Our race began ~10,000 years ago when Natufian tribes came south from pre historic Egypt after migrating out of thr levant and settling in Egypt where they intermarried with the proto-nilotic tribes. These are not nilotes as many get confused with but they are the same large amount of different tribes that nilotes would also be decended from.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are how our ancestors would've looked View attachment 321868View attachment 321869

The spread of afro asiatic - the "Origin" is marked as Egypt/Sudan as that's also a theory but most agree on Levant.
View attachment 321870

Current state of Afro Asiatic

View attachment 321871

@Wonyluvr
Would you still consider this mix a mix anymore due to it been more than a couple a millennial ? I think we shouldn't bring this up because it will cause more problems for us because pan Africanist will state Somali's are not the original inhibitors of Somalia

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Isn’t it just fascinating how our people vary in hair texture my sisters all have loose curls and all the boys in family have afro textured hair types . Even my extended family vary so much in hair texture we go from straight hair to straight up kinky hair .
thank-you-sir-vijay-antony.gif

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Would you still consider this mix a mix anymore due to it been more than a couple a millennial ? I think we shouldn't bring this up because it will cause more problems for us because pan Africanist will state Somali's are not the original inhibitors of Somalia
We're way older than most races in the world including bantus f*ck them niggas let them cry

Moon-

Bipolar Express
Cushites originate in the nile valley in northern Sudan. Our race began ~10,000 years ago when Natufian tribes came south from pre historic Egypt after migrating out of thr levant and settling in Egypt where they intermarried with the proto-nilotic tribes. These are not nilotes as many get confused with but they are the same large amount of different tribes that nilotes would also be decended from.
how do you know this can you link a source??

Trending

Latest posts