BREAKING NEWS Farxaan Qaroole survives roadside explosion near Ceelasha

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

DEG DEG: Farxaan Qaroole oo caawa qarax lala beegsaday​

Muqdisho (Caasimada Online) – Warar kala duwan ayaa ka soo baxaya qarax culus oo goordhow ka dhacay deegaanka Ceelasha Biyaha ee duleedka magaalada Muqdisho.

Taliyaha qeybta booliska gobolka Banaadir Farxaan Qaroole ayaa la sheegay in qaraxaas lala beegsaday, waxayna ilo wareedyo dhanka ammaanka ah ay si hordhac ah noogu xaqiijiyey inuu ka badbaaday.

Si rasmi ah looma xaqiiji karo khasaaraha qaraxaas, maadaama ay tahay xiili habeen ah, waxaana degaanka Ceelasha Biyaha ilaa wadada dheer ee Muqdisho ka taagan cabsi iyo jaha wareer xoog leh.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Unlike sadaq John who got out of the diiqo I dont think farxan qaroole will be welcomed back to siigale by his ppl when it's all said and done.
Farxan qaroole and his haramcad team killed many miskeen civilians in ceelasha
Sadaq John was not only forgiven but rewarded, he is MP now, you guys always come up on our coat tails, Xassan Sh was on Kacaan welfare, he even paid homage to MSB aun grave in Garboharey remember.

Who is the self made man among the Hawiyo, I think its Sh Sharif he came from nothing, from nowhere, a mere dugsi teacher, AAW a geeljire without shoes not long ago, these are you true self made Hawiyos.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Sadaq John was not only forgiven but rewarded, he is MP now, you guys always come up on our coat tails, Xassan Sh was on Kacaan welfare, he even paid homage to MSB aun grave in Garboharey remember.

Who is the self made man among the Hawiyo, I think its Sh Sharif he came from nothing, from nowhere, a mere dugsi teacher, AAW a geeljire without shoes not long ago, these are you true self made Hawiyos.
Sheikh Shariif plucked Farmaajo from Buffalo and saved him from bankruptcy. This was unbelievable. Luckiest nigga ever and look how he returned the favour to Sheikh Shariif.

This is hilarious coming from you

Jungle

VIP
Should of got smoked the xayawaan. The only place so far he got wounded is Guriceel.

Daciifoow mugaas naga fadhiso

TekNiKo

VIP
Dude survived 2 ambushes in jazeeradah and few more in waqooyi Mogadishu over the past 2 years .
We can safely say the ex terrorist has 9 lifes .
Hes the surviving man of the last decade he has more lives than Mucalimu :rejoice:

Jananka should be rewarded with Xijaar position if Farmaajo returns

TekNiKo

VIP

Sheikh Shariif and Farmaajo are working together now secretly dont insult him he is part of our re election.

Kkkk
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali

I'm trying to more positive these days , I'm not going to insult your tribe or your clan I'll just remind you that HSM is the one that came to garbaharey to give you pens ,papers and water in his last presidency , a young man from his tribe also made a good donation and visited your ppl when your president and your own jabarti cousins ignored you .
The school that HSM build with his own hands is the same school that gives your ppl education in xamar iska xishoo ninyaho .
Dont be a pest to your host or ppl that help your ppl that's in need .

280481298_5236883452998757_2134004758118925435_n.jpg

When our friend @Dalalos_ibn_Adali seen this pic I bet that's when he went mental and decided to write that shuban.
Mashallah hsm is giving your ppl education and employment.
Be a good lad and we might incorporate you to HAG , reer deeni -bah hu2u -hiraab-gorgorate :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Ngl hes hard headed and brave ,
I'll put a bet out that his time will end in ceelasha if the homies in Jazeera dont get to him first :ohhhdamn:
I doubt it. Him and the haramcad boys dont go to Jazeera anymore. Their cover was Omar Ileey and he has gone into hiding lol. Qaroole only abuses hg and somaliweyn. Im sure you know mudulood land they send Dufaan and other laangaab.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Kkkk
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali

I'm trying to more positive these days , I'm not going to insult your tribe or your clan I'll just remind you that HSM is the one that came to garbaharey to give you pens ,papers and water in his last presidency , a young man from his tribe also made a good donation and visited your ppl when your president and your own jabarti cousins ignored you .
The school that HSM build with his own hands is the same school that gives your ppl education in xamar iska xishoo ninyaho .
Dont be a pest to your host or ppl that help your ppl that's in need .
What you are talking about is beneath me as a Muslim, bragging about charity is frowned upon by Allah swt and all your reward erased. I could easily rebuttal you childish silly argument, but again its beneath me and outside my dhaqan.