Fartaag refused entry into Gedo region by Mahad salad & Damul Jadiid

Fartaag ended up betraying his long time friend and Ally Ahmed Madoobe only to end up getting backstabbed by his own UPD party :deadosama: :deadosama:

Fartaags trip to Gedo was coordinated with Canjeex & other Gedo officials not including Bakaal Kooke who’s allied with Mahad salad & NISA officials in Muqdisho.

D1B447AF-DA2A-46C0-9E67-9107263BEB1B.jpeg

No one from Axmed Madoobe regime will enter Garbahaarrey, as we have our own Jubaland constitution n and president miss Suuban ☺

Langaab you want to bet on that. You only live in small parts of West Gedo that Siad Barre planted you in the 70s. You are just a very small minority.

An Cayr man dictating Gedo affairs. Beautiful times
Always remember you didn’t choose your leader, i handpicked qoorqoor from an cambuulo plate and placed him in your palace. You don’t dictate saxib, you get hired to do jobs regular Somalis wouldn’t do. No one is allowed in Gedo unless my people say so, I elect your leaders and you still have the audacity to talk about me :hahaidiot:

Amed Rosario Sport GIF by MLB

Amazing news, that dog ain’t even MX that Congo looking prikk

Rules are clear no Kenyan lapdogs allowed in Gedo regardless what Kenya bootlicking clan you claim i.e Madoobe, Fartaag

Trending

Latest posts