Faroole salty fatass son attacks our bright next president of Somalia

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Says the somalilander.

Description

Whataboutism, also known as whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument. It is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda. Wikipedia

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is how Somali gaajo governments work its all connections and ties that matter nothing else. Sometimes wallahi I just wish the whole region got nuked.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
This is how Somali gaajo governments work its all connections and ties that matter nothing else. Sometimes wallahi I just wish the whole region got nuked.
He is experienced more than any of you losers. N&N full of experts who know what's up
IMG_20191104_112546.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
He is experienced more than any of you losers. N&N full of experts who know what's up View attachment 81294
Akhi dont be a brainless goof I am not saying he isn't qualified I am saying out of pity they appointed him to secretary. That's corruption at it's finest . You are a brainless goof without a single braincell inside that humongous somalian skull of yours.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It is actually better that way preparing the younger generation. Tired of 80+ still being in politics, sit your assess down and get to the retirement home.

Thats what I am saying, anyone over 60 should not be in any leadership position.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
God bless our future leader, his young and passionate and that is the perfect recipe for success. I do not believe the criticism of him is coming from a good place, But I am sure that is not gonna stop him but fuel his path towards a bright future :)

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Why does a guy in his 20s have 3 year’s experience as a Somali diplomat?

:drakelaugh:

@Jiron I don’t want you to EVER talk about corruption in Somalia again, you munafiq.
:drakewtf:

United Nations is the big leagues. They could have appointed him as a diplomatic attache to somewhere less high profile so he could get experience. Somalia has a lot of important business before the UN--can an inexperienced early 20s dude who hasn't completed his education really push the Somali agenda forward? The answer is no. That his dad was killed, because of his own foolish decision to exempt people from security, is not a qualification. What dumbass made this decision? I loathe Garowe Online but they are right to call this out wtf

Trending