Farmajo's military regime bans protests - as opposition candidates prepare to protest again

Beledweyne today were protesting too what's your point? Only place outside mogadishu that people don't protest in is where dictator deni rules where he uses anti-terrorism units to search cars for posters. Deni is the real dictator.

This Nutty Proffesor looking guy should be dealt with. He needs to be put behind bars along with all his supporters. We can not tolerate UAE or Kenyan agents and their subversion tactics of the Somali state. And I say this as a fellow ''Puntite'' or whatever morons call themselves these days. Deal with seperatist scum like foreigners. No mercy.

Last edited:
This Nutty Proffesor guy should be dealt with. He needs to be put behind bars along with all his supporters. We can not tolerate foreign agents and their subversion tactics of the Somali state. And I say this as a fellow ''Puntite'' or whatever morons call themselves these days. Deal with seperatist scum like foreigners. No mercy.

Perfect profile picture, just like Anne Frank, you live in a basement from where you write nonsense.

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
So your from Gedo and you have some hawiye in laws. So what?

Like I said before, the people don’t want to spill blood and that’s helping Farmaajo. But don’t put them being civil as some support of Faarmago.
He is telling the truth I’m habar gidir (hawiye) and we support Farmajo 100% theres no going back to that mooryan HSM.

He is telling the truth I’m habar gidir (hawiye) and we support Farmajo 100% theres no going back to that mooryan HSM.

If it isn't the most Habar Gidir man to ever Habar Gidir.. :reallymaury:

Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 20.45.11.png

Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 20.45.26.png

Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 20.45.37.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Why are these protest made into a big deal, let them protest if they want as at the end of the day, who is risking covid and brunt the risk of the protest. Not me, not the government and not the shacabka. Last protest had so little people come out. No tanks, no weapons. If they want to scream, so be it. FG is making it seem as if its going to be a revolution, when its all for igu sawir.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Why are these protest made into a big deal, let them protest if they want as at the end of the day, who is risking covid and brunt the risk of the protest. Not me, not the government and not the shacabka. Last protest had so little people come out. No tanks, no weapons. If they want to scream, so be it. FG is making it seem as if its going to be a revolution, when its all for igu sawir.
Bro the covid deaths have risen in Mogadishu lately. I believe we have a legitimate reason to cancel these protests. That afdheere PM Kheyre literally stole the covid funds meant to stabilize our country. I'm sure whenever he hears that someone died in Xamar because of covid he worries that a Swat team will brake down his door and arrest him

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Bro the covid deaths have risen in Mogadishu lately. I believe we have a legitimate reason to cancel these protests. That afdheere PM Kheyre literally stole the covid funds meant to stabilize our country. I'm sure whenever he hears that someone died in Xamar because of covid he worries that a Swat team will brake down his door and arrest him

Their own choice, risk it and face the repercussions, which include COVID. No weapons is the main issue, If they want to super spread it, then let them be, who will it affect except themselves and their families. Iyagu ma fahmin halista, waa hagaag, markaad godkaas ku dhacdo, ha u soo noqon naxariis.

I don't wish harm on anybody, but people only listen when it affects them.

DOWLADDA SOOMAALIYA OO KU CELISAY IN AYSAN AQBALI DOONIN BANNAANBAX DAMBE

1-2.jpeg

Xukuumadda Federaalka Soomaaliya, ayaa sheegtay in aysan aqbali doonin bannaanbax dambe oo lagu qabto magaalada Muqdisho.
Wasiirka Amniga xukuumadda Federaalka Soomaaliya, Xasan Xundubey Jimcaale oo warbaahinta kula hadlay Muqdisho, ayaa sheegay in go’aankii lagu mamnuucay isu-imaatinnada uu weli sidiisi yhay.
Sidoo kale, Wasiir Xundubey wuxu tilmaamay in sababa Amni iyo kuwa caafimaad loo loojiyay bannaanbaxyada, islamarkaana aysan ogolaan doonin dowladda Soomaaliya.
Maalintii shalay ayaa Golaha Midowga Musharrixiintu sheegeen in ay qaban doonaan bannaanbax maalinta Jimcaha ee 26-ka Febraayo.
Waxa xusid mudan, in bannaanbaxii kaas ka horreeyay uu la kulmay iska hor-imaadyo hubaysan iyo Rabshado ka dhacay Muqdisho.
PUNTLAND POST
They will be prepared and ready this time

Trending