Farmajo's goverment requires you to list Clan AND Subclans when applying for Jobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I say hunt that retard of a woman who made that youtube video and shared it publicly and bring her to maxqamada sare and try her for false accusation and dash her into the xabsiga dexe:bell:
What if it's the truth? There's always a % that every accusation is true. We don't want Somalia to be a country that restricts freedom. But I don't like the agenda of bad mouthing his name just to ruin his image. She could be sued but in Somalia there isn't a strong enough judicial system for that.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
What if it's the truth? There's always a % that every accusation is true. We don't want Somalia to be a country that restricts freedom. But I don't like the agenda of bad mouthing his name just to ruin his image. She could be sued but in Somalia there isn't a strong enough judicial system for that.
The accused should know the accuser atleast this is the problem 9/10 times they never come foward so if they dont come forward the government can do anything in their power to bring this women claiming false accusations to justice

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Didn't Siaad Barre do that? He tried to undermine the Isaaqs/Hawiyes by giving all the jobs to the minorities. How did that turn out? :mjlol:when barre ran away the xamar cadcads/barwani women were turned into sex slaves and the bantus were hunted down. We don't want that to happen again.

Solution:
Minorities shouldn't get the jobs, they should f*ck off.
Do you mean non-ethnic Somalis or minor Somali clans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts