Farmajo's goverment requires you to list Clan AND Subclans when applying for Jobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
All Somalia's terrorties are running on clan-basis including SL, but this is disgraceful and a practise we should never have started.
No it doesn't happen Somaliland or anywhere else other then Somalia. You can't just bring yourself to say your rapist uncle is doing something wrong.

Jeesto

VIP
Good thing we don't have that shit in our country
200.gif

waraabe

Your superior
Farmaajo is a rapist and a qabiilest, who is surprised he is asking people to tell em their qabiil when applying to government positions.

This is a wonderful strategy for Auditors to use as a tool to control corruption.

This information is handed to the Audit generals office and helps to identify who's-who, and what Audit Controls can be put in place when someone hires thier cousin or grants contracts.

Qabil is a major issue and having it written on your forehead can help Somalia develop a stronger Audit system to fight and identify risk exposures.

It's a basic discrediting tactic. Nothing personal against @embarassing but this place is a merciless den and I need to

resort to anything to draw potential viewers to my side even if it's not true. Come down here and tug this out with me M'lady.

Zach+Randolph+Stretch.gif

Atleast you admit it I guess.
:tacky:
Farmaajo is a rapist and a qabiilest, who is surprised he is asking people to tell em their qabiil when applying to government positions.

It's one thing to accuse someone of being a qabilist without basis, but rape? You're actually mentally disturbed.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Lying to defend your adeero. I wonder if you're going to be as passionate to defend this gov when he gets the boot. :stopit:

Former Minister confirms this is a first.

He wasn't a Minister in the SFG and the guy whose tweet you posted is a former somnet heavyweight tweeting from Minneapolis. I'm no fan of Farmaajo, but come on. :comeon:

Gambar

VIP
This is a wonderful strategy for Auditors to use as a tool to control corruption.

This information is handed to the Audit generals office and helps to identify who's-who, and what Audit Controls can be put in place when someone hires thier cousin or grants contracts.

Qabil is a major issue and having it written on your forehead can help Somalia develop a stronger Audit system to fight and identify risk exposures.
You mean the auditor general who's a corrupt f*ck and who's body guards killed Minister Siraji AUN?

This practice is nothing more than a way to continue the corruption. The SFG has up until now avoided everything but reconciliation.

He wasn't a Minister in the SFG and the guy whose tweet you posted is a former somnet heavyweight tweeting from Minneapolis. I'm no fan of Farmaajo, but come on. :comeon:

http://www.raxanreeb.com/2016/06/dr...ay-wasiirka-cusub-ee-waxbarashada-soomaaliya/

That's him isn't it. He held the education ministry till the recent election.

As for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm already aware of him.

He's my inspiration, I hope to branch out into twitter and garner myself a large following someday.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Ofcoz daroods have to get priority in services as they are the most progressive and hardworking people and then followed by the minority.

So we have to filter out People

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Sorry to crap on your mental gymnastics session on "how dare the govie ask such questions and what not."

From what I can see, I don't see asterisks on the tribe section on the form. I believe it's optional to fill in, not required like you guys make it seem to be.

But hey, correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe I've filled forms incorrectly my whole life

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It's a great way to give jobs to marginalized clans. Censored may benefit so don't worry.
Didn't Siaad Barre do that? He tried to undermine the Isaaqs/Hawiyes by giving all the jobs to the minorities. How did that turn out? :mjlol:when barre ran away the xamar cadcads/barwani women were turned into sex slaves and the bantus were hunted down. We don't want that to happen again.

Solution:
Minorities shouldn't get the jobs, they should f*ck off.

Didn't Siaad Barre do that? He tried to undermine the Isaaqs/Hawiyes by giving all the jobs to the minorities. How did that turn out? :mjlol:when barre ran away the xamar cadcads/barwani women were turned into sex slaves and the bantus were hunted down. We don't want that to happen again.

Solution:
Minorities shouldn't get the jobs, they should f*ck off.

They censored my post, but I was referring to you guys :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending