Farmajo's goverment requires you to list Clan AND Subclans when applying for Jobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I was talking about yesterday. Apparently this has been up since the last admin yet this Adam guy is trying to make it look like it's from Farmaajosw gov. Smh.

:farmajoyaab:

This is what I was talking about yesterday. Apparently this has been up since the last admin yet this Adam guy is trying to make it look like it's from Farmaajosw gov. Smh.

:farmajoyaab:

Lying to defend your adeero. I wonder if you're going to be as passionate to defend this gov when he gets the boot. :stopit:

Former Minister confirms this is a first.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
If the government was genuine then it's worth looking at tbh.

It has it's merits if done right... but of course nothing is done right in Somalia.

Lying to defend your adeero. I wonder if you're going to be as passionate to defend this gov when he gets the boot. :stopit:

Former Minister confirms this is a first.
What's with everybody trying to go after embarrassing for "supporting her adeer"? You and everybody are way more blatant in your support for your own yet you act righteous when she does it? Not to mention she is way more calm than you and doesn't attack other clans.

Don't be a hypocrite bro.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
What's with everybody trying to go after embarrassing for "supporting her adeer"? You and everybody are way more blatant in your support for your own yet you act righteous when she does it? Not to mention she is way more calm than you and doesn't attack other clans.

Wallahi why they gotta attack my fellow TQ like that when she's level headed and unbiased. Just because he happens to be from her qabil you think she's biased towards him. You guys are projecting your qabilisteness on her as you would be biased towards him if he was from your qabil. Foh nigga nacalaa

my goodness this adam guy on twitter is sick ! this is an overlooked website that hasnt been updated ! I mean look at old somali websites

It's a basic discrediting tactic. Nothing personal against @embarassing but this place is a merciless den and I need to

resort to anything to draw potential viewers to my side even if it's not true. Come down here and tug this out with me M'lady.

Zach+Randolph+Stretch.gif

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
What is bad about stating your clan and subclan put your head in the game the government can't risk doing the slightest bit of discrimination after all we have all these people like adam Omar putting the government on its toes about every issue trying to undermine the government-you know your really progressing when you have haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending