Farmajo's Accomplishments - Long may he riegn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why are you slandering me you mentally deranged imbecile? I never made that claim. Of course Barre is older than blackie. If anyone needs help is you. Get back to anger management classes and while you're at it remove "Daroodism" from your bio. Only langaabs who can't stand on their own two feet need to claim the whole lineage.
"I never made that claim"?!!!
This isn't you?!! Absolute lunatic. You're a mess Wallaahi. Get it together.
Screenshot_2019-02-12-12-43-12-824_com.android.chrome.jpg

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I was trolling and you take that seriously? Wallahi you need help
"I was trolling" that's what every weakling garac with no spine to back up his claims would say after he loses the plot. As I said, visit your nearest psychiatric hospital.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Sheikh 10 minutes ago you outright refuted and denied that you made that claim and all of a sudden you were "trolling" after I exposed your lies and posted your old comment lmao. :drakelaugh:

You're INSANE.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
"I was trolling" that's what every weakling garac with no spine to back up his claims would say after he loses the plot. As I said, visit your nearest psychiatric hospital.

So in other words you took everything seriously? Everyone else was laughing but you took it seriously?

You really do suffer from schizophrenia, ilaahay ha ku caawiyo

Warya federalism is going to end. Farmaajo is your president and Mogadishu is your capital. Your resources will be shared and there is nothing you can do about it. 80%? It doesn't work like that kid.

All I see is typical Karim crying in every thread. Here is your tampon sxb.

30012905-right.jpg

MJs need to go ahead and succeed from Somalia already. It’s telling when they are the only ones constantly shitting on Farmaajo. At least Isaaqs are honest about it.

MJs need to go ahead and succeed from Somalia already. It’s telling when they are the only ones constantly shitting on Farmaajo. At least Isaaqs are honest about it.
tell your people to stop killing each other and holding the state back naaya, your people are the ones crying about farmaajo in real life.

Security is the most important aspect of a successful government and farmaajo failed to achieve that! Security under qoslaye was better compared to the farmaajo regime

tell your people to stop killing each other and holding the state back naaya, your people are the ones crying about farmaajo in real life.

Don’t you have ISIS? Aren’t y’all the ones fighting over 7 miles of desert? Y’all sure showed SL who’s boss.

:trumpsmirk:

There’s a reason AS is terrorizing the South, it’s the location of our nation’s capitol. Now fall in line, spineless snakes.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

I honestly agree they need to stop hiding their secrets and just come clean like SL.

-Solvency of IMF debt.
-Eligibility for admission into the WTO.
-New Currency to curb hyperinflation due to counterfeits.
-Natural Resource Revenue Sharing between FSG & FMS
-Implementing a VAT tax to bring in necessary revenue to the state.
-Development of four new ports and infrastructure to support it (i.e. roads & bridges).
-Admission into the Djibouti Free Trade Zone (Largest in Africa).
-Admission into COMESA (Common Market for Eastern & Southern Africa).
-Lobbied to cease the ban on Somali livestock to KSA.
-Direct bi-lateral talks with China, curbing the second hand import monopoly of the Gulf States on Somalia.
-National ID Cards.
-Punctual payment of Civil Servants.
-Ending the ‘Somaliland Special Agree’. Inevitably making Somaliland a Federal Member State.
-Repatriation of 100’s of Somali youth imprisoned around the world.
-Reciving the single largest budget package of $314M, a validation of fiscal responsibility and lack of corruption.
-Regaining Somali Airspace. -Restoring our political legitimacy
-Exploring Somalia's oil
-Bringing peace to Galmudug -Arresting former Shabaab second in Command
-Forgiving hundreds of former Shabaab youth and enlisting them into the army
-PNG'ing people that violate our sovereignty

Commendable progress indeed :nvjpqts:

More then enough for us sxb. 15 percent for the whole state and 10 percent for degmada. We need most of the money to go to the Fgs so they can build ports pipelines and explore more at the same time inshallah building a nice military. Ka waran

Well said :qri8gs7:
More power to people like you:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.