Farmajoo's tribalism out of control

I pity MX Dhulos walahi, they've stuck with farmaajo to the last mile only for them to be the loomo oyaans of somalia.
Lots of people support Farmaajo, the first real president of Somalia.

Just remember that this fake confederal system will fail as the FGS gets stronger. I don't care about Farmaajo , i care about centralizing power. Farmaajo has done that with nearly all of the Koonfur. The next president will continue that.

Just remember that this fake confederal system will fail as the FGS gets stronger. I don't care about Farmaajo , i care about centralizing power. Farmaajo has done that with nearly all of the Koonfur. The next president will continue that.
Who's "lots of ppl" that are supporting farmaajo? Where are they to be found besides Twitter and Facebook lol, just 2 weeks ago Farmaajo was about to get arrested in the villa till roble saved him, so again where's this " most ppl support him" narrative coming from besides social media

Shut The f*ck Up! Farmaajo has been defeated go find a new daddy!

Who's "lots of ppl" that are supporting farmaajo? Where are they to be found besides Twitter and Facebook lol, just 2 weeks ago Farmaajo was about to get arrested in the villa till roble saved him, so again where's this " most ppl support him" narrative coming from besides social media
Farmaajo has the highest multi-tribal support in Somalia unlike the others. Everyone in Somalia is pushing for their qabil except Farmaajo who has been focused on developing Somalia.

Social media is the only method to gauge public support due to the lack of elections, N&N will be a formidable force whether you like it or not.

It is you who is truly deluded. Somaliland will forever remain independent and our neighbour Somalia may never recover
Somaliland doesn't exist you deluded idiot. Isaaqland maybe, but Somaliland has never existed. I have nothing to do with you except somalinimo.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
We will centralize all of Somalia from Zeila to Ras Kamboni, fk off with your delusions.
You are crazy. Those days of everybody twerking for somalia and screaming somalinimo is over. How about everybody focusses on their own land and water.

And btw how are you gonna get those land back tru violence?

You are crazy. Those days of everybody twerking for somalia and screaming somalinimo is over. How about everybody focusses on their own land and water.

And btw how are you gonna get those land back tru violence?
Noone can run a functioning nation without centralization. Most of Somaliland will simply opt out after being funded/bribed and shown a better path.

We have already centralized Koonfur, center of Waqooyi may be difficult but the other regions will join if funded properly.

Somaliland doesn't exist you deluded idiot. Isaaqland maybe, but Somaliland has never existed. I have nothing to do with you except somalinimo.

looma Oyan slave Farmajo cannot do anything for your bakhti reer and even Puntland will soon depart east Sanaag when the time is right. Somalia is not your country

Trending

Latest posts